Social How can we trust anything anymore with AI breakthroughs?

I really want to get high and watch dinosaurs. Dinosaurs that look good enough to suspend belief. Make it happen AI overlords!

I have read that more and more people romanticly chat with AI knowingly and like it
My girlfriend told me about what she's seen on the TikToks. They make AI models of characters from TV shows/movies and then chat with them. Like they'll feed every quote from Snape from Harry Potter into an AI model, then they'll publish the model for others to talk to it, roleplay and romance it. When I saw the numbers of messages that were already sent it blew my mind.

Future is going to get real weird, boys. This is only at the very beginning. Imagine in 10.. 20 years.

Pretty soon you won't be able to trust anything you see on a screen.

I really want to get high and watch dinosaurs. Dinosaurs that look good enough to suspend belief. Make it happen AI overlords!

I think within a decade we are going to be able to tell AI what kind of movie we want to watch, and they will be able to generate 100+ minutes of whatever prompt we give them.. quickly.. and it will look good.

This shit is going to keep ramping up exponentially.

Back