How can any fan not like Mike Perry?

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
All Plat Nation gimmicks aside ........

In cage the guy just goes balls out n fights. He is one of the most entertaining fighters for all be it a A minus/B level fighter (contender/gatekeeper). Entertaining on social media with some of the funniest (all be it likely unintentionally funny) comments ever by a MMA fighter. Any does the dumbest corniest stunts for the weigh in ............. Guy is Platinum ....... just Platinum Jerry. It's like he's so stupid he's cool kind of thing.

Do the folks that "hate" him ........ hate MIke Perry or is it just the folks on here Like myself that keep the gimmick going?

I like his throw down style, but I'm not delusional enough to be calling him GOAT n shit. haha

Honestly, when someone's fan base starts ridiciulously overrating someone--and are annoying and obnoxious too--I look forward to them losing just so their fans shut up for a while. I have nothing against Perry personally.

Exciting fighter. People just hate because of all the internet hype. Think he might be a contender some day.

The power of choice it's what separates us from the animals.

I just think he's overrated asf and hasn't shown much of skills. Also i really think he has a low IQ but who cares, he is a funny guy who always shows up to fight.

The spinarooney and pose he did after that one fight was the gayest fuckin thing I've ever seen in the UFC, plus that video someone posted of him hitting a speed bag with his head.... What a fuckin retard.

I like Perry he's like Malibu's most wanted with hands

I don't find him particularly to be a good fighter and his fans are fucking ridiculous. I also think he sounds like he's really, really dumb.

I don't hate him, that's wasted emotion for no reason...I'm just not a fan

It is fun to see the loud mouth MF'ers get beat tho

He's good but not as good as his sack riders think he is

He's very overrated on Sherdog to the point of not being funny anymore, plus his personality leaves a lot to be desired.

He comes to throw down but he's just j it very skilled...

I don't hate him, I just don't get the hype.

I will always tune in to watch the man fight.

I have to mute the tv when he talks though....he comes off all kinds of retarded.

He will never become a massive star because his fans are too annoying

He seems kinda like a Delta Bravo. Was excited to see him fight in sacramento last year and he got spanked.

Platinum's fights are always fun to watch. And Platinum Nation is a bunch of cool as fuck Sherdoggers who like exciting fights and don't take themselves way too seriously - unlike most on here. I'm a fan of both.

Last edited:
All Plat Nation gimmicks aside ........

In cage the guy just goes balls out n fights. He is one of the most entertaining fighters for all be it a A minus/B level fighter (contender/gatekeeper). Entertaining on social media with some of the funniest (all be it likely unintentionally funny) comments ever by a MMA fighter. Any does the dumbest corniest stunts for the weigh in ............. Guy is Platinum ....... just Platinum Jerry. It's like he's so stupid he's cool kind of thing.

Do the folks that "hate" him ........ hate MIke Perry or is it just the folks on here Like myself that keep the gimmick going?

It's the same shit we go through with most "hype trains", it's usually the fighters extreme fans that annoy the shit out of people. Other then the Jouban fight, he usually puts on very exciting fights.

Why is it that every time a hyped fighter starts to come up we get some Jabroni asking how we cannot like them?

I don't have to tell you shit asshole!!

Back