How can any fan not like Mike Perry?

It’s a combination of the joke coupled with half of his fans that don’t know it’s a joke, combined with another half of his haters not knowing the joke as well.

Take all that bull shit away and he’s quite entertaining, in an old school/new school sort of way.

I like Perry. JBG disciple. 'Platinum nation' can eat a dick with their constantly calling each other into every thread to give themselves cover though.

All Plat Nation gimmicks aside ........

In cage the guy just goes balls out n fights. He is one of the most entertaining fighters for all be it a A minus/B level fighter (contender/gatekeeper). Entertaining on social media with some of the funniest (all be it likely unintentionally funny) comments ever by a MMA fighter. Any does the dumbest corniest stunts for the weigh in ............. Guy is Platinum ....... just Platinum Jerry. It's like he's so stupid he's cool kind of thing.

Do the folks that "hate" him ........ hate MIke Perry or is it just the folks on here Like myself that keep the gimmick going?

Some people don't like being told who, or what to like. If he's that good, he'll turn people on to him all on his own.

Besides him being a douche bag, arrogant wack job with nut lurching fans throwing goat around all the time he seems decent.

His fights are entertaining, his loud mouth is not, the man is a fucking troglodyte.

I like Perry. JBG disciple. 'Platinum nation' can eat a dick with their constantly calling each other into every thread to give themselves cover though.
Quite often that's some tard like @Pied Piper going rogue trying to give us a bad rep

It's (possibly) as annoying for us as it is for you, we can find the threads without sending out a beacon

I don't hate him at all, but the joke was played out faster than the McGoat shit.

I typically just avoid engaging in any serious discussion about him.

Honestly, when someone's fan base starts ridiciulously overrating someone--and are annoying and obnoxious too--I look forward to them losing just so their fans shut up for a while. I have nothing against Perry personally.
This almost seems to be the strategy of a lot of up and comers at the moment. Make people hate you and they will tune it hoping you lose. You also create a fan base who loves your brash talk and crazy antics. Perry, till and Covington have all gone this route in the last couple months. Hate to be cliche but it's the mayweather approach. Or if you only watch mma... the sonnen approach

I think some dudes on sherdog take their fandom of mma and fighters way too seriously....people bicker and argue over pointless bullshit or difference of opinion.....plat naysh just has fun, makes great photoshops, and don't get bent out of shape about the petty stuff. Seen so many people get asshurt about a joke because they take sherdog and mma so goddam seriously like wtf it's a sport for entertainment

All Plat Nation gimmicks aside ........

In cage the guy just goes balls out n fights. He is one of the most entertaining fighters for all be it a A minus/B level fighter (contender/gatekeeper). Entertaining on social media with some of the funniest (all be it likely unintentionally funny) comments ever by a MMA fighter. Any does the dumbest corniest stunts for the weigh in ............. Guy is Platinum ....... just Platinum Jerry. It's like he's so stupid he's cool kind of thing.

Do the folks that "hate" him ........ hate MIke Perry or is it just the folks on here Like myself that keep the gimmick going?

Not as a fight, just as a person. His juvenile delinquent fanbase doesn’t help.

Quite often that's some tard like @Pied Piper going rogue trying to give us a bad rep

It's (possibly) as annoying for us as it is for you, we can find the threads without sending out a beacon
Thoughts?

@007, @12ga., @20falarVerdades, @Abazzdeboom, @Absolutely Nobody, @AJ Garcia, @Alanf7, @Alex, @AndrewGolota48, @BEATDOWNS, @beautifulDestruction, @Benjamin Burton, @bigconan, @billharford, @BlackPanther, @Bowel-forged Stool, @BRaVo cHoKe, @Buckeye4Life, @Buff, @C0NCH3TO, @Claude, @Cowboy Cerroliveira, @CrimsonFan, @D. Lynch, @D.H., @Dana_is_your_GOD, @Davey Crockett, @Defeat Unknown, @dontlaugh, @Dr Hannibal Lecter, @Dragon Punch, @Dragov, @DS7, @Elmonstro1, @FedorGOAT, @Fossor, @frye666, @glasshouses999, @Gnaww, @greenskye23, @guard_passer, @gunlok, @Haj01, @Heavy Hands, @hot carl, @HuskySamoan, @Isis in blackface, @Jehannum, @Jim Cozad Jr., @jjresq, @Jkaylor, @Joe Rogan's Kettlebell, @Joohnmatrix, @Karnage, @Kenneth Marroquin, @king of theRing, @King_Brown, @Kingofthestreets, @kiwiburger, @KlNG, @KOByFootStomp, @KONE, @Koutalianos, @Kristian82, @Kung Fu Tze, @La Elefante, @leemurrayftw, @Lethal, @LOLAinsleyHarriott, @LouisBolanos, @loyalyolayal, @Luger, @mangokush, @Me&MrJones, @Mondo Freaks, @Money509, @Mother Teresa, @myjohnson9, @MysticGOD, @Only Here for Attachments, @PaleMoonlight, @Papawash, @Philly253, @phunky, @Platinum, @Platinum Bless, @PlatinumAmerican, @Project 86, @Psychedelic, @Pwent, @Ragnus, @Rainer, @reigning terroe, @Rex Kwon Do, @Roop Holstry, @RR, @Sara, @scorpipede, @Seaside, @Shenti, @SherdogGoat, @SJP_SevenLaker, @SKEAME, @Sleepdancer, @Smoking Indoors, @Squintz, @STEVEN SEAGOLD, @StiG85, @Streeter, @SuperiorHands, @swarrrm, @Tamriel Terror, @The Best JG, @The Mean Streets, @TheLastEmperorReurns, @TheMadHatter, @Thesnake101, @TheTimeIsNotNow, @theTKDguy, @Threetrees, @ThulsaDooom, @Thunderflash500, @Übermacht, @UL, @Venom, @Wadtucket, @Washad, @whaleshark, @Willek, @Xaero, @XxAfriCaNKinGxX, @yeguiza, @Zap

I like him because of his kill or be killed attitude.. he's not a point fighter.

That's my most important criteria for if I like a fighter or not.

I think some dudes on sherdog take their fandom of mma and fighters way too seriously....people bicker and argue over pointless bullshit or difference of opinion.....plat naysh just has fun, makes great photoshops, and don't get bent out of shape about the petty stuff. Seen so many people get asshurt about a joke because they take sherdog and mma so goddam seriously like wtf it's a sport for entertainment

giphy.gif

Thoughts?

@007, @12ga., @20falarVerdades, @Abazzdeboom, @Absolutely Nobody, @AJ Garcia, @Alanf7, @Alex, @AndrewGolota48, @BEATDOWNS, @beautifulDestruction, @Benjamin Burton, @bigconan, @billharford, @BlackPanther, @Bowel-forged Stool, @BRaVo cHoKe, @Buckeye4Life, @Buff, @C0NCH3TO, @Claude, @Cowboy Cerroliveira, @CrimsonFan, @D. Lynch, @D.H., @Dana_is_your_GOD, @Davey Crockett, @Defeat Unknown, @dontlaugh, @Dr Hannibal Lecter, @Dragon Punch, @Dragov, @DS7, @Elmonstro1, @FedorGOAT, @Fossor, @frye666, @glasshouses999, @Gnaww, @greenskye23, @guard_passer, @gunlok, @Haj01, @Heavy Hands, @hot carl, @HuskySamoan, @Isis in blackface, @Jehannum, @Jim Cozad Jr., @jjresq, @Jkaylor, @Joe Rogan's Kettlebell, @Joohnmatrix, @Karnage, @Kenneth Marroquin, @king of theRing, @King_Brown, @Kingofthestreets, @kiwiburger, @KlNG, @KOByFootStomp, @KONE, @Koutalianos, @Kristian82, @Kung Fu Tze, @La Elefante, @leemurrayftw, @Lethal, @LOLAinsleyHarriott, @LouisBolanos, @loyalyolayal, @Luger, @mangokush, @Me&MrJones, @Mondo Freaks, @Money509, @Mother Teresa, @myjohnson9, @MysticGOD, @Only Here for Attachments, @PaleMoonlight, @Papawash, @Philly253, @phunky, @Platinum, @Platinum Bless, @PlatinumAmerican, @Project 86, @Psychedelic, @Pwent, @Ragnus, @Rainer, @reigning terroe, @Rex Kwon Do, @Roop Holstry, @RR, @Sara, @scorpipede, @Seaside, @Shenti, @SherdogGoat, @SJP_SevenLaker, @SKEAME, @Sleepdancer, @Smoking Indoors, @Squintz, @STEVEN SEAGOLD, @StiG85, @Streeter, @SuperiorHands, @swarrrm, @Tamriel Terror, @The Best JG, @The Mean Streets, @TheLastEmperorReurns, @TheMadHatter, @Thesnake101, @TheTimeIsNotNow, @theTKDguy, @Threetrees, @ThulsaDooom, @Thunderflash500, @Übermacht, @UL, @Venom, @Wadtucket, @Washad, @whaleshark, @Willek, @Xaero, @XxAfriCaNKinGxX, @yeguiza, @Zap
giphy.gif

Back