How bad would a young 28 year old prime Romero Yoel Romero have beat Whittaker?

Man, there are some serious Yoel nuthuggers on here

<TheWire1>

and I'm a Yoel fan

Reminds me of when Coleman in his 40s gave Shogun all he could handle, and Shogun nuthuggers were in denial. 28 year old Coleman would have made 40 year old Shogun eat out his ass until he tapped.

Good points.
Don't get me wrong....as an MMA fan, I'd love to see where he could have been in the UFC.
Championship wrestling credentials since !997...1999ish. Could have been a stellar run.
Unfortunately we'll never know.
That's the frustration of being a fight fan.

Yup. Same as wanting Couture to get in earlier or what Kerr could have done if he wasn't a goddamn drug addict. Lost to time.

He would've been green and got his ass kicked by Whitaker.

How bad would a clean Romero get his ass whooped?

The Yoel delusion is almost getting as bad as the Ronda delusion. Just like in MMA, the guy was always the bridesmaid and never the bride; he is the Cuban Donald Cerrone. Even Nico Montano accomplished something Yoel never will - winning UFC gold. And, to make matters worse, he is probably the second most dirty fighter of all time behind Juice Box Jones. You name a form of cheating or skirting the rules - from juicing, to fence grabbing, to weight missing, to water and stool gate - and Yoel has done it, but atleast Jones' cheating managed to net him a gold belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back