Relationship How are you managing your snoring in a relationship ?

I’ve slept on the couch a good number of times. But usually, with enough pillows, if I can stay sleeping on my side I’m good.

My wife just started snoring hard. She didn't believe me until I recorded her one day. Last Saturday I just gave up on getting some extra sleep and got up. It doesn't matter to me once I'm asleep. It's when I've gotten a good 7 hours but I want to keep sleeping but now I'm hearing this massive snoring in my ear. If I turn her onto her side she does much better it's when she's on her back that it gets insane.

I rather choke on my tongue than use that fighter jet bane mask in front of a female.

We have one of those massive beds with separate mattresses which is electric so he props his side up a few inches and no longer snores. Occasionally if he has a cat sleeping on his chest when he's on his back he snores but he usually sleeps on his side and silent.

For example, îf you sleep with your wife or gf, you will have to somehow get those sounds under control so you can enjoy sleeping.
How to achive that , what options are available ?

Make the wife or girlfriend sleep in a different room so you can't hear them snore.

Make the wife or girlfriend sleep in a different room so you can't hear them snore.
Lol, the bedrooms that have beds in are back to back. We both had insufferable coughs for a while so slept in separate rooms...which dulled the noise by like 50% only and we didn't sleep any better. We really should have thought that out before deciding which room we wanted as the second bedroom. Too much hassle now to change it all around.

CPAP crew checking in.

Fucking amazing sleep once you get used to the mask.

Bipap crew in da house yo.

Not really but I bet I’d benefit from a bit of bi level positive airways pressure

( not bisexual to those that are perverted duh)

I snore like a motherfucker yet none of my exes elbowed me for it. You guys are into dating sadistic bitches.
my wife use to do this bullshit, so I simply demanded sex more often, and so she sleeps like a baby after that.

Lol, the bedrooms that have beds in are back to back. We both had insufferable coughs for a while so slept in separate rooms...which dulled the noise by like 50% only and we didn't sleep any better. We really should have thought that out before deciding which room we wanted as the second bedroom. Too much hassle now to change it all around.
insulation is a sound deadening material............ if you must..... insulate that one wall.

insulation is a sound deadening material............ if you must..... insulate that one wall.
The coughs were caused by needing to change the air con filter. New house and not knowing much about it. He rarely if ever snores because of our bed set up, it would just have been smarter for us to have thought out the spare bedroom more.

Back