Relationship How are you managing your snoring in a relationship ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
For example, îf you sleep with your wife or gf, you will have to somehow get those sounds under control so you can enjoy sleeping.
How to achive that , what options are available ?

Neither of us snore fortunately.

One of my friends had to get one of those sleep mask machines though, he was an insane snorer.

If one of you is snoring often and loud enough to affect the sleep of your partner then I would talk to your PCM and get a sleep study done. There's a high chance it could be Sleep Apnea. If it isn't then they could possible find contributing factors (some being lifestyle) that may be treated or intervened to reduce snoring. If I'm snoring that much, my wife would just sleep in the spare bedroom or kick me out. Heck sometimes she will sleep in the spare room when the kids get into the bed with us, often on the weekends.

snoring-memes4-1024x1024.jpg

I usually just smother her with a pillow until she comes around and stops, usually only takes about 10-15 seconds. When she was young she broker her nose and it was never set right. She's had this problem forever. Early on in our relationship I cared, and wouldn't dare do that. But now, fuck it.

She has smacked me for snoring and waking herself up and thinking it was me.

I went on a kick with breathe right strips for a month to bed and oh man that fixed a lot of it but I'm a 2-time broken nose survivor (please donate to my cash app).

I did have a friend who snored ultra hard, he got the test and it turns out his heart was stopping in his sleep from sleep apnea, he got the nose job to fix it and it changed his life. Any sherbros that badly snore should really look into it, it really fixes you up.

She whacks me with a pillow and then I get up and go sleep in the guest room.

Or if I drank alcohol that night I'll just go straight to the guest room because I know I'm going to snore like crazy.

I actually kinda like sleeping separately. It doesn't interfere with our sex life and I sleep better without someone stealing the blankets

I'm not married but I don't she does.

Go to the doc and get a referral for a sleep study. Snoring can be a sign sleep apnea which can cause lots of cardiovascular issues if left untreated.

My wife used to complain about my snoring, but I didn't think much of it since I'm not overweight and mostly happened when I slept on my back and my tongue would relax and roll to the back of my throat. She would elbow me and I would mostly stop when I rolled over, but got worse over the years. At my yearly check up I told the doc I had noticed rapid/fluttering heart beat occasionally. He ordered an EKG and they picked up arterial fibrillation and sent me to a cardiologist. They ordered a sleep study and thought it would pick up light to moderate sleep apnea because of the snoring, but it came back with severe sleep apnea and I was waking up 32 times an hour.

They put me on a CPAP machine and after got used to it I'm sleeping great and it cut out the snoring. The thing measures that I sleep through the night now and the a.fib has gone away.

I snore like a motherfucker yet none of my exes elbowed me for it. You guys are into dating sadistic bitches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back