How are "No Weapons" business employees supposed to defend themselves ?

I posted about this in the gun thread.
I am a real estate appraiser. Chase bank just put out an email stating appraisers are no longer allowed to carry.
  1. The Chase Code of Conduct states:

vii. Provider will not carry firearms onto the premises.
So as a business owner, I have decided to no longer work for them.
I do not carry into someones home that the owner is there, but I do carry when I appraise vacant homes. I had some homeless dude in a vacant home once about 5 years ago. I did not have to pull my weapon, because he immediately put his hands up and was begging me not to call the cops. He left, I called the cops and waited out front for them, and then finished the appraisal when they got there.
There are some areas that I do not work anymore.(I have a family, but when I was single, I did, but now not worth it.) I spoke to Chases compliance officer and told them, I will not longer accept their work due to their new guidelines. I was told they don't want the liabilty, which is bullshit, because I an a sub contractor, and like I said, I should not have to walk into a vacant home and not be prepared.

There are laws we're supposed to follow and there are laws we have to follow.

But if you distill them all down to a single component, it really all comes down to one law, and that is simply:

Might makes right.

There are laws we're supposed to follow and there are laws we have to follow.

But if you distill them all down to a single component, it really all comes down to one law, and that is simply:

Might makes right.
When seconds count and the police are minutes away.

And why do you suspect the military doesn't allow all of its people to walk around carrying? Think it through, you can do this.

Waits for "liberal cuck policies" answer from TS.

o-JUSTIN-TRUDEAU-TORONTO-PRIDE-facebook_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg
I'd rather be robbed at gunpoint

And why do you suspect the military doesn't allow all of its people to walk around carrying? Think it through, you can do this.
Because Bill Clinton wanted to look "tough on guns".

This is an instance where political correctness actually costs lives.

this is all based on the assumption that the people planning to defend themselves at their jobs will always be the "good guys." just like anyone else, something might cause them to be a bad guy one day.

In essence, your argument is "people aren't perfect".

In well aware people aren't perfect, that's why I carry a gun.

Seeing as you have a better chance to be struck by lighting or killing in a car accident on your way to work, have a gun is not needed.
This right here is why Trump won.

So many people are tired of being told by others what they "need" and "don't need", and then even worse, having legislation crafted to impose this subjective view.

What kind of job? Wy do you feel you need to carry a gun, or is it you just want to?
I'm a Seed Farmer.

I've been attached by Badgers before.

Quick access to my weapon was the difference between me going home uninjured, or needing to go to the hospital for several stitches.

Stupid thread

Everyone knows that once a "gun free zone" sign is put up, there will be no bad guys bringing guns into that zone. It's just a fact

I'm a Seed Farmer.

Quick access to my weapon was the difference between me going home uninjured, or needing to go to the hospital for several stitches.

I had a badger attach me once. It sucked

If you don't like the rules then you will have to go elsewhere.

I have a couple of times and if you read the news so have plenty of people. About 1.5 to 2.5 million times a year.

See above.

all ships rise with the tide. more guns in more places means more good guys will have guns for protection. it also means theyll need protecting more often. common sense.

In essence, your argument is "people aren't perfect".

In well aware people aren't perfect, that's why I carry a gun.

my argument is that i like guns, and think people should be allowed to have them. but the idea that more guns in more places means more safety cannot be true.

a good guy today can be in a different place emotionally tomorrow. all of the sudden hes now a bad guy with guns anywhere. the next claim will be that criminals wont obey gun laws. the USA needs fewer guns in circulation, so that any teenager cant just buy one on the street. to achieve that, people's odd obsession with guns may have to be tempered a bit. other countries have been able to do it.

all ships rise with the tide. more guns in more places means more good guys will have guns for protection. it also means theyll need protecting more often. common sense.

You reduce the criminal's with guns by criminal control.

I'm not here to argue the merits of gun control, I'm asking a basic question.

If employee X is not permitted to carry a lawfully purchased firearm at their job, what are they or others supposed to do if an mad man with a knife or gun comes into their business ? What exactly does the left offer in defense ? The average response time for the police is several minutes or more depending on the location.

Instead of simply saying, "ban all guns" which isn't possible - why doesn't the left offer a logic option for employees if they can't carry a gun to protect themselves.

I await deflection and excuses and name calling from the leftists on here.

if you live in that much fear of dying maybe you should get on some anti anxiety meds or just get a different job where you can carry your 3 knives tacticool pen and 2 guns you wanna carry (just to feel "safe")
its insecure pussies who want to carry 24/7 and say its 2A

FYI i own many guns and knives
but dont feel the "need" to carry all the time..
wanna feel "safe"
get a safe job
live in a safe place
take some meds so you "feeL" safe

learn self defense
carry a karambit
like this one
Bastinelli-Knives-Mako-Folding-510x600.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a Seed Farmer.

Also, My elderly father is an electrician that services rural phone/celltower installation buildings in the middle of buttfuck Saskatchewan. He wears kevlar due to the bullet holes in the buildings/ his work vans, from surrounding reserves. He'd love to carry.

I posted about this in the gun thread.
I am a real estate appraiser. Chase bank just put out an email stating appraisers are no longer allowed to carry.
  1. The Chase Code of Conduct states:

vii. Provider will not carry firearms onto the premises.
So as a business owner, I have decided to no longer work for them.
I do not carry into someones home that the owner is there, but I do carry when I appraise vacant homes. I had some homeless dude in a vacant home once about 5 years ago. I did not have to pull my weapon, because he immediately put his hands up and was begging me not to call the cops. He left, I called the cops and waited out front for them, and then finished the appraisal when they got there.
There are some areas that I do not work anymore.(I have a family, but when I was single, I did, but now not worth it.) I spoke to Chases compliance officer and told them, I will not longer accept their work due to their new guidelines. I was told they don't want the liabilty, which is bullshit, because I an a sub contractor, and like I said, I should not have to walk into a vacant home and not be prepared.

i wouldnt go into vacant homes unarmed either.. you never know

This right here is why Trump won.

So many people are tired of being told by others what they "need" and "don't need", and then even worse, having legislation crafted to impose this subjective view.

That's because so many don't like facts.

I'm not here to argue the merits of gun control, I'm asking a basic question.

If employee X is not permitted to carry a lawfully purchased firearm at their job, what are they or others supposed to do if an mad man with a knife or gun comes into their business ? What exactly does the left offer in defense ? The average response time for the police is several minutes or more depending on the location.

Instead of simply saying, "ban all guns" which isn't possible - why doesn't the left offer a logic option for employees if they can't carry a gun to protect themselves.

I await deflection and excuses and name calling from the leftists on here.

Hire armed security guards or dial 911.

Back