How About You People Against This Ban Go To These Banned Counties

EvilWasLittle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bring your signs, bring your loud mouths and start protesting in the streets?

See how long you're alive.

These are not peace loving countries and most of the people coming from them can't be vetted AT ALL no matter how much the bum life media and Democrat shit heads want you to believe.

Also, if you're a woman, you'll be dead even quicker, probably by stoning.

Which counties are banned?

For real.

To be fair though, when Bush put out the axis of Evil countries that Americans shouldn't visit, Henry Rollins went to every single one and had a great time.

For real.

To be fair though, when Bush put out the axis of Evil countries that Americans shouldn't visit, Henry Rollins went to every single one and had a great time.

Did he protest in the streets, screaming and yelling and inconveniencing the population? That's my point.

For real.

I saw him on his spoken word tour after that. Henry and I disagree on several key things, but I do like his ability to speak his side.

Did he protest in the streets, screaming and yelling and inconveniencing the population? That's my point.
No. He visited to see the side that you don't see on TV. To meet normal every day people.

I saw him on his spoken word tour after that. Henry and I disagree on several key things, but I do like his ability to speak his side.
Yes, same here. I really enjoy his spoken word appearances, but we disagree on plenty.

I'm not familiar with him.
You don't know Anthony Bourdain?

He's a cool dude. He's like a 50 something chef that travels the world eating delicious food and filming a kickass tv show. Also picked up BJJ in his 50's and now has a blue belt.

He's a cool dude. He's like a 50 something chef that travels the world eating delicious food and filming a kickass tv show. Also picked up BJJ in his 50's and now has a blue belt.

He's got the fucking life that guy. Plus, he's a drinker, which I can dig.

Are you Anthony Bourdain? Hahaha!

Bring your signs, bring your loud mouths and start protesting in the streets?

See how long you're alive.

These are not peace loving countries and most of the people coming from them can't be vetted AT ALL no matter how much the bum life media and Democrat shit heads want you to believe.

Also, if you're a woman, you'll be dead even quicker, probably by stoning.
The intellect and reasoning of a child ^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back