How About You People Against This Ban Go To These Banned Counties

Oh Sherdog War Room.... infantile level thread. <mma2>

Bring your signs, bring your loud mouths and start protesting in the streets?

See how long you're alive.

These are not peace loving countries and most of the people coming from them can't be vetted AT ALL no matter how much the bum life media and Democrat shit heads want you to believe.

Also, if you're a woman, you'll be dead even quicker, probably by stoning.

These liberal pipsqueaks never been to the Middle East. They don't realize how extremely dangerous it is.

These are not peace loving countries and most of the people coming from them can't be vetted AT ALL no matter how much the bum life media and Democrat shit heads want you to believe.

Dude, come on be fair, cucks can't live there, they have enough pussy

Your thread premise is painfully stupid.

Yet you're in here whining about it. Gotcha!

GbPru204dTDfG.gif

How about you log off of sherdog climb out of your grannies basement and go look for a job you insufferable lamprey.

Do you create a thread for every moment you're triggered? Maybe just start posting in one like normal people.

You're probably going to get banned before the end of the honeymoon period of Trump's presidency.

Sad!

Do you create a thread for every moment you're triggered? Maybe just start posting in one like normal people.

I'm not normal.

E2A: Also, I've created plenty of threads with sources and so forth and I get the same blow back from the same people over and over, so what's the difference snowflake?

The intellect and reasoning of a child ^

It's amazing how often that occurs on the right. It's like they're incapable of understanding political action.

On my FB I saw a dude post something like "I don't see these airport protesters open up their homes to veterans! Why aren't they doing that??"

Yeah, I don't think TS gets it. The people leaving those countries are leaving because of their oppressive governments. It's not like they have some genetic predisposition that makes them hate freedom by virtue of being born in those countries.

And you're right. We can't vet everyone coming in. Some terrorists are going to get in probably. We can however minimize just how many terrorists get in. I mean, just because Dylan Roof shot up a black church doesn't mean we banned all southerners from the country. Shit, we still let them have guns.

But if we start banning refugees from foreign countries, we compromise who we are. When they say freedom is 't free, they are right. But they don't mean the price we pay for freedom is simply bombing foreign people every 10 years. The price we pay is that sometimes people use that freedom to do terrible things. Aren't you guys always quoting Ben Franklin? "Those who would trade liberty for security deserve neither."

You know what would make this country even safer? If everyone's movements were controlled and monitored by the government, and we had zero freedom at all. There is a trade off between freedom and safety. Banning entire people's from immigrating to our country, just by virtue of them being born in the wrong place, is the first stone laid in the path to tyranny. Ok, maybe that's a little grandiose, but we are compromising our values. The values inscribed on the Statue of Liberty herself. And we are doing it because we are scared. That is what Ben Franklin was warning us about. He definitely wasn't saying, "do what you must to be as safe as possible."

It's amazing how often that occurs on the right. It's like they're incapable of understanding political action.

On my FB I saw a dude post something like "I don't see these airport protesters open up their homes to veterans! Why aren't they doing that??"
I know... the lack of critical thinking skills is pathetic

Back