How about Jessica Eye vs Andrea KGB Lee for the next WFW title shot?

Mammothman

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
After Val demolish Nico and she will need a legit contender, I think those fighting make sense.

Jessica Eye with just one loss at 125 and Andrea Lee is 6-0 since last year.

Who you got?

I like it! And I've got lee by finish. Haven't seen enough of her, but I want to say some sort of front choke after hurting eye with some knees.

Hell no. KGB is a nobody right now. Most likely challenger is Eubanks, or Maia if/when she beats Carmouche.

Hell no. KGB is a nobody right now. Most likely challenger is Eubanks, or Maia if/when she beats Carmouche.
How about if she is not available? Maia would be another good option too

9 fights in the UFC and Eye has only won 3....sounds worthy of a title shot

Jessica Eye is like 3-5-1 in the UFC, so no.. I pass.

9 fights in the UFC and Eye has only won 3....sounds worthy of a title shot

Kind of what I was thinking too, this division is going to take a while before it gets sorted out and I still believe the best prospects still lie outside the UFC. I'm waiting until Maia gets thrown into the picture because I have high hopes for her.

I think It's Jennifer Maia if she wins should be the clear next contender..For me it's in this order

1-Jennifer Maia
2-Sijara Eubanks (she needs another fight and make weight imo but you know the UFC)
3-Andrea Lee

Then there's a bunch of replacements/if others are injured or have an upcoming fight etc.

Jessica Eye,Katlyn Chookagian level fighters

Then you have girls that could switch and fit in the division just fine like for example former 135'er Jessica Andrade even though she's in the mix at 115.She could lose and or move up simple for a title shot offer.

Really the division just needs some time and hopefully some signings but yeah Maia if she wins would be ideal if it worked out that way imo.

Last edited:
I think the girl with the racist boyfriend takes it.

I'm actually amazed that anyone spent any part of their day thinking about Jessica Eye

Eye is not in the title picture yet, certainly not above Alexis Davis, who beat her.

I feel like this is a troll. In the afformentioned posts above, Eye just got past a 4-fight losing streak....what am I missing?

Andrea Lee is nowhere near title contention yet. She just decisioned Veronica Macedo. Not exactly an award warning performance.

Or , let me put it in terms even most Sherdoggers can understand:
“Hur due, this chick lost to Modaferri, who fucking sucks! Literally the worst fighter ever. Derp”

Eye is not in the title picture yet, certainly not above Alexis Davis, who beat her.
Jesus, is Alexis Davis still alive? I haven't heard about her for a long time.

As noted, Eye is on a whopping 2 fight streak, after coming off 4 straight losses. She should know her role.

Back