How about Jessica Eye vs Andrea KGB Lee for the next WFW title shot?

Andrea Lee is 6-0 since last year.

Lee was being fed total cans in Legacy and Invicta to be fair. Her last title defence in legacy was against a girl who had lost her previous two fights..

And no, Eubanks should be next in line after Val

After that Maia if she beats carmouche

After that one of Davis/Chookagian/Eye

After that Andrea Lee

Of course all that changes when JoJo arrives.. Shes already 1-0 at 125/. another win and shes in the title picture..

@MayhemMonkey getting ready for the first scottish world champion

After Val demolish Nico and she will need a legit contender, I think those fighting make sense.

Jessica Eye with just one loss at 125 and Andrea Lee is 6-0 since last year.

Who you got?

Oh man, my boner is ready. Two top shelf broads.

How about the winner of Eye-KGB vs the winner of Carmouche-Maia? And whoever wins that fight gets to fight Montano for the title shot? Assuming Shevchenko beats her but does not absolutely smash her, like many people believes in here.

I think Montano is legit, and although I have Shevchenko beating her, I don't think she is gonna clear her name from the title picture like a lot of people are assuming here. Based on the few fights I've seen from Nicco, I don't have that many girls at flyweight defeating her.

Of course, the converse is also true. If Montano retains against Shevchenko, Valentina is likely to work her way back to a title shot faster than Jessica Eye can get to one.

Lee was being fed total cans in Legacy and Invicta to be fair. Her last title defence in legacy was against a girl who had lost her previous two fights..

And no, Eubanks should be next in line after Val

After that Maia if she beats carmouche

After that one of Davis/Chookagian/Eye

After that Andrea Lee

Of course all that changes when JoJo arrives.. Shes already 1-0 at 125/. another win and shes in the title picture..

@MayhemMonkey getting ready for the first scottish world champion

Lol Calderwood? That ship has sailed. Not even sure she can beat Paige at this point.

Lol Calderwood? That ship has sailed. Not even sure she can beat Paige at this point.

ship aint sailed nowhere. its in dry dock for refitting..

e2Mib4q.png

War JoJo McBoatface

How about Calvillo, is her hype still a thing?

at 125? no..

her hype was dumb..

she beat Pearl Gonzalez and Amanda Cooper
She should have lost to JoJo but apparently judges decided that 2 takedowns was worth more than 13 minutes of forward movement from JoJo
and she got shown up against Carla

I'd quite like to see them put her against Dern in a "loser gets cut" match

Or , let me put it in terms even most Sherdoggers can understand:
“Hur due, this chick lost to Modaferri, who fucking sucks! Literally the worst fighter ever. Derp”

It's true though..

Jessica Eye and KGB aren't near to a titleshot.
The top flyweights right now are Eubanks, the winner of Davis-Chookagian, and Jennifer Maia if she beats Carmouche.
Jesus, is Alexis Davis still alive? I haven't heard about her for a long time.

As noted, Eye is on a whopping 2 fight streak, after coming off 4 straight losses. She should know her role.
Davis is 6-2 in UFC and just had a good fight with Liz Carmouche, she is fighting Katlyn Chookagian in UFC Calgary, whoever wins will be top 3 for sure.

Zero losses at 125 lbs as far as I know. What are you counting as the one loss?

Only 5-0, by the Sherdog record.

She lost to Ais Daly at 125

if you can be bothered to dig theres quite a funny twitter thing where she says she is undefeated at flyweight, I point out she lost to Aisling and she claims that didnt count because it was a submission... Ais responded and was quite funnyt...

but yes, that fight was at Flyweight..

A perfect record as a flyweight with zero losses (including those flyweight fights before she moved to bantamweight)

All in a different, heavier, division. How does that apply to the flyweight division?

Which is the role of a fighter undefeated in her division?
1) title eliminator off a 2 fight streak? This isn't HW
2) the fights are on her record, therefore they are applicable to her caliber as a fighter. Don't cherry pick
3) see 1

didnt that KGB girl fight like last month? and she looked like total ass against a awful opponent.

val would crush her

Back