Honkey Kong versus The Predator

How exactly is a former UFC champion a "freak show fight?

The shots that Miocic took would've put anyone else out in the division, so I think it's fair to call it a massive beating.

agree to disagree though, it's not like Ngannou was tuning him up on the feet, I'm not pretending that was the case.

He took a couple massive shots, but absolutely didn't take a massive beating. He took Ngannou's best shots and then beat the hell out of him.

I don't think Bork will be able to take any shots like that, but he'll probably take down Ngannou with little to no resistance so who knows.

The shots that Miocic took would've put anyone else out in the division, so I think it's fair to call it a massive beating.

agree to disagree though, it's not like Ngannou was tuning him up on the feet, I'm not pretending that was the case.
stipe landed the hardest shots in the fight.

Stipe took Ngannou down, but he received a pretty massive beating in the process. Brock isn't as durable, don't think he can handle Ngannou's power.
Hard to say how durable Brock is, as he took a hellacious beating from Shane and then got rekt in seconds by Cain and Reem. I'm not sure how much the diverticulitis affected him, but there is a chance with his "professional supplements" and time to heal that he is changed. Based off the Stipe fight, we definitely know Nou is durable AF. I just still don't see how Brock gets by an elite HW atp, maybe except for a Volkov type.

Lesnar won´t sell shyte this time IMO.
If by shit you mean 2 million buys, then sure. That being said, seeing as how he just won, he could definitely pull over a million easily. After all, he was really the only draw on UFC 200, seeing as Jones predictably failed his test when scheduled to fight Cormier, and we were left with Nunes, Tate, Aldo, Frankie, DC and 0-4 Andy (who lost his drawing power).

Brock only has a power double, charging single leg, and ankle grab. He's heavily limited and I think Ngannou makes this look easy. A better fight would be Ben Rothwell, or Andrei Arlovski. I think Andre is the fairest fight.

Hard to say how durable Brock is, as he took a hellacious beating from Shane and then got rekt in seconds by Cain and Reem. I'm not sure how much the diverticulitis affected him, but there is a chance with his "professional supplements" and time to heal that he is changed. Based off the Stipe fight, we definitely know Nou is durable AF. I just still don't see how Brock gets by an elite HW atp, maybe except for a Volkov type.

Shane popped dirty. For those three fights, Diverticulitis Lesnar did not perform well.
Carwin - he endured a beating, let Shane gas himself out, and won with a choke.
Cain - He maintained an offensive push on Cain, despite it not being effective, and ONLY relented when he ate that knee to the liver.
Reem - He entered this fight a broken man, and his performance shows. Also, like Carwin, he popped dirty after the fight.

I see Brock beating Carwin every day of the week but I think Reem and Cain would win rematches now - even at less than their best, Brock isn't seasoned enough to really hang with the top 5. I do think he could be Top 10, but not Top 5.

Back