Honkey Kong versus The Predator

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's be real here...

225 sold 150k PPVs and Dana is looking for something to pick up the slack. He has 2 options: Conor, or Lesnar freak show fight.

That tells us he wants to do a Lesnar versus Ngannou fight most likely some time around Xmas.

Lesnar won´t sell shyte this time IMO.

Stipe took Ngannou down, but he received a pretty massive beating in the process. Brock isn't as durable, don't think he can handle Ngannou's power.

Don Frye would light up Lesnar

^^^
Even if Lesnar has half the pull he had before, it's still a LOT of pull. He's going to add at least 250k buys to any card, and that's being conservative.

Stipe took Ngannou down, but he received a pretty massive beating in the process. Brock isn't as durable, don't think he can handle Ngannou's power.

Francis landed like four solid shots. Stipe had light swelling under his left eye after 25 minutes of taking a "massive beating" as you put it.

Francis landed like four solid shots. Stipe had light swelling under his left eye after 25 minutes of taking a "massive beating" as you put it.

Brock drops first shot.

Attachments

• STIPE MIOCIC.jpg
    STIPE MIOCIC.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 9

Ehhh. It's some swelling.

Let's not rewrite history and pretend that Stipe took on a MASSIVE BEATING from a few punches that lead to some swelling. Please, we have enough bullshit as it is here....

Brock drops first shot.
That pic literally proves the other guys point.....and ngannou literally landed all his punches in the same spot

Now how about you just go and edit that first post to correct it....or sit here and keep getting corrected by us

Jones would abuse Lesnar. I could see him having success grappling Francis though

Stand by my wording.

I'm not discussing your thoughts on Brock......

You're saying that Stipe suffered a MASSIVE BEATING in that fight. So either you didn't watch it, or you're not remembering incorrectly.

Does this makes sense?

Jones would abuse Lesnar. I could see him having success grappling Francis though

Especially now that lesnar will be 41 or older by the time it happens and frequently tested. Add him to the list of has beens that jones beat.

Wat.

It was 50-44.

Wat.

It was 50-44.

I've been trying for half an hour to get him to understand that Stipe did not take a massive beating in that fight.

Not sure English is his first language...?

Lesnar won´t sell shyte this time IMO.
Yes he would. The UFC knows how to market Brock pretty damn well. I'm not a fan of Lesnar at all, but he's marketable and would bring in a lot of PPV buys even now. Maybe not another 1M buys but it can't do worse than the last PPV.

I'm not discussing your thoughts on Brock......

You're saying that Stipe suffered a MASSIVE BEATING in that fight. So either you didn't watch it, or you're not remembering incorrectly.

Does this makes sense?

The shots that Miocic took would've put anyone else out in the division, so I think it's fair to call it a massive beating.

agree to disagree though, it's not like Ngannou was tuning him up on the feet, I'm not pretending that was the case.

Yes he would. The UFC knows how to market Brock pretty damn well. I'm not a fan of Lesnar at all, but he's marketable and would bring in a lot of PPV buys even now. Maybe not another 1M buys but it can't do worse than the last PPV.

I looked at your avatar before your name...superb!!

Lmao "a pretty massive beating". Dude you sound so out to lunch it's not even funny. When you stand out for saying absurd things around here that says something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back