Holy Smokes! What a come from behind win by Paul Craig!!!

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
He was completely out-classed the whole fight, and triangles homie right at the last second of the fight.

Taps him out at 4:59 of the third.

WOW!

Craig was a +450 underdog as well.

I wasn't expecting this. But Paul Craig got lucky, he is a pretty shit fighter.

Ankalaev is a disgrace to combat sambo I can't believe he didn't see that through

LOL

His opponent was making him look like a jobber

it was kind of funny. Dan Hardy earlier talked about how Paul Craig was panic wrestling in the 2nd rd. then his opponent panic taps with 1 sec left.

I wasn't expecting this. But Paul Craig got lucky, he is a pretty shit fighter.

Idk man pulling off a triangle takes alot of skill especially considering you rarely even see them in mma. A shit fighter wouldn't be able to do that, a shit fighter would've lost decision.

I was rooting for the Russian guy too.

Ankalaev will be better. He has much more upside and is actually good. He just got caught. I don't see Craig lasting much longer in the UFC.

That was fucking amazing. I still can't believe he pulled that off that late in the fight!

Idk man pulling off a triangle takes alot of skill especially considering you rarely even see them in mma. A shit fighter wouldn't be able to do that, a shit fighter would've lost decision.

I was rooting for the Russian guy too.
He has a nice submission game, I guess. But everything else isn't very good. His wrestling is below average and his striking is horrible.

That Russian has a record breaking low fight IQ. Literally just hold on for ONE second and the fight is yours, you dumb fuck.
<TheWire1>

Ankalaev will be better. He has much more upside and is actually good. He just got caught. I don't see Craig lasting much longer in the UFC.

He has to be so pissed off at himself right now. Only had to hold out for 1 more second. I'd hate to be his next opponent.

That was pretty pathetic from the Russian fighter, if he would have tried to fight the choke in any way he would have won the fight.

Amazing hail Mary sub from Craig though

Yeah that was nice to see.

People lost a lot of $ lol. Best comeback in a while tho. Dude was losing the whole time.

Back