Holy Smokes! What a come from behind win by Paul Craig!!!

He has to be so pissed off at himself right now. Only had to hold out for 1 more second. I'd hate to be his next opponent.

I'm surprised his corner wasn't screaming at him that the round was about to end.

Jesus Christ, how mad was that Russian when he realized he tapped out with one fucking second left.

Mental, that finish! Ankalaev was rolling all over him then taps seemingly immediately when caught....that doesn't bode well for him going forward. Strange mentality. Well done to Craig, completely written off and overlooked and didn't give up to the very end.

That Russian has a record breaking low fight IQ. Literally just hold on for ONE second and the fight is yours, you dumb fuck.
<TheWire1>

It's even crazier because triangles aren't the fastest submissions, you always have to adjust and squeeze a bit. Good job by Craig though.

I had the Russian big time but even I was happy for Craig with that pull the log from the fire finish...

Bizarre that he tapped with one second left, being choked out isn’t that big of a deal. I can see tapping out to a joint lock because your joint may explode, but a triangle?

I wasn't expecting this. But Paul Craig got lucky, he is a pretty shit fighter.

I agree. He's shit.

By the way I'm Scottish but I just can't get behind this guy For some reason he annoys the fuck out of me.

Back