Holy Crap DC is BIGGGGG

His eating habbits have been a staple subject of entertainment, on SD. Dude loves to eat, and I love to see that be the inspiration for SD's finest shoopers. Lol

They'll need to widen the commentary booth for his width, and reinforce that mofo too.

i think it already is. reality is, his body has been fucked since the Olympics. a guy like him shouldn't have that much of a problem cutting to 185lb but for whatever reason he even has trouble cutting to 205lbs. i know people will say "he's got a big frame" but he doesn't really. he's stocky and a bit wide across the shoulders but he's got a short torso and doesn't really have a huge bone structure compared to someone like Mark Hunt who's basically the same height as DC but is extra wide and has giant bones just looking at his leg and arm thickness compared to DC.

He was always trying to cut too much weight instead of just watching his diet and losing fat.

i think it already is. reality is, his body has been fucked since the Olympics. a guy like him shouldn't have that much of a problem cutting to 185lb but for whatever reason he even has trouble cutting to 205lbs. i know people will say "he's got a big frame" but he doesn't really. he's stocky and a bit wide across the shoulders but he's got a short torso and doesn't really have a huge bone structure compared to someone like Mark Hunt who's basically the same height as DC but is extra wide and has giant bones just looking at his leg and arm thickness compared to DC.

Yup, he looked perfectly healthy wrestling at 186lbs in college. His body looked good at that weight. Dude just has a bad relationship with food.

giphy.gif

He wrestled at around 185, so people saying he has huge frame, etc. are delusional. He's like most of 'Murica now... obese tubs of lard, or as Vader would say, "fat piece(s) of shit." I was said obese pieces of shit about 5 years ago. Now I'm squarely in the normal BMI range. All it took was some discipline and behavior changes. Basically fasting. Some just care more about food orgasms than not feeling like crap all the time.

I hope he gets his shit together, but I'm not banking on it, as these weight issues have crept up while he was an active champ.

Yup, he looked perfectly healthy wrestling at 186lbs in college. His body looked good at that weight. Dude just has a bad relationship with food.
No such thing as a "relationship with food." You have relationships with things that can interact back at you. Food does not do that. It's an inanimate object that you project your feelings onto, but does nothing back.

I'm not trying to talk trash, and I get it's a common phrase, but I can't stand that term. It's something females do, have an imaginary relationship where there is none.

No such thing as a "relationship with food." You have relationships with things that can interact back at you. Food does not do that. It's an inanimate object that you project your feelings onto, but does nothing back.

I'm not trying to talk trash, and I get it's a common phrase, but I can't stand that term. It's something females do, have an imaginary relationship where there is none.

Ah yes, the brilliant philosopher Greg Doucette.

yeah, those yucky females

Ah yes, the brilliant philosopher Greg Doucette.
I used to watch his stuff sometimes. Entertaining and on point ~80% of the time. He's 100% right here 8 days of the week.
yeah, those yucky females
Let's get real here. That female (or soft male) way of thinking will not help fix the problem. It's playing the victim card mentality and to achieve greatness, or even anything above mediocre requires a different mindset.

He really should start taking care of himself. There are troubled times ahead.

We have seen him at 250lb at times in the UFC, and he is WAY fatter now. He is well over 260lb
I would say 280 or 290lbs.
He really has a bit of an eating problem, he just cannot apparently stop eating. It is not healthy having that much bodyfat.

Let's get real here. That female (or soft male) way of thinking will not help fix the problem. It's playing the victim card mentality and to achieve greatness, or even anything above mediocre requires a different mindset.
Oh, I don't disagree at all. It just sounded funny the way you worded it lol

Just youtubed him in college out of interest, doesn't even look like the same guy structure wise.

Back