Hollyweird: Louis C.K. next up on the firing line

It's quite different from practically raping them - holding them against their will and forcing them to watch this sexual act - that's why this was referred to as sexual misconduct by the NYT, not assault.

Don't get me wrong, this is totally unacceptable behavior but it's not as bad as I expected
Sexual assault doesn't even need to rise to the level of forced penetration, just copping a feel would suffice but CK doesn't even seem to have touched any of these women.
Your use of the word redeemed seems wildly out of place. He's not redeemed simply because he didn't rape anyone. Also, the very first story cited doesn't read like they consented, as they thought he was joking. Framing this as not as bad as rape is just weird, the guy is a creep and clearly abusing his power.
He didn't even touch them. Its clearly inappropriate but I'm running out of fucks to give here. If you don't want to see the guy jerking off, then walk away. For sure its creepy but how much am I supposed to care? At least with Spacey and Rapp there was touching and Rapp was only 14 so I get the witch hunt there. And of course the Weinstein allegations are a horror show. Compared to them CK is pretty tame.
He's openly talked about this, that weird dude.

Would any of you think it sexual harassment if a doughy, middle aged woman (think Rosie O'donnel) requested the same thing? Maybe a desperate plea for attention, or a call for help, and odd to say the least. I wouldn't know wtf to make of it except waaay out of social norms. *shudder*
I'd feel a bit violated but I wouldn't consider myself some victim of a sexual assault. It'd be a gross story to tell, not some traumatic experience.

Sexual assault doesn't even need to rise to the level of forced penetration, just copping a feel would suffice but CK doesn't even seem to have touched any of these women.

He didn't even touch them. Its clearly inappropriate but I'm running out of fucks to give here. If you don't want to see the guy jerking off, then walk away. For sure its creepy but how much am I supposed to care? At least with Spacey and Rapp there was touching and Rapp was only 14 so I get the witch hunt there. And of course the Weinstein allegations are a horror show. Compared to them CK is pretty tame.

I'd feel a bit violated but I wouldn't consider myself some victim of a sexual assault. It'd be a gross story to tell, not some traumatic experience.
See? Even our female posters don't consider this anything more than a gross experience

It bothers me that at the moment all it will take is a couple of accusations and a career is over. This story seems to date back a fair few years though, which adds some credibility.

See? Even our female posters don't consider this anything more than a gross experience
358f1c2de4a99aa5156dd2f8e99be854.gif

I remember reading where some guy emailed him..hey can you quit jacking off in front of the female comics.

Louis says something to effect of. That sounds reasonable.

Ya think?

The reason it wasn't bigger before is shown in the thread.. "well if he asked her first"
Some of these cases happen at the place of employment.

Anyone who thinks it's okay. tomorrow go to work. Ask your female co-workers if you can masturbate in front of them. let me know how it works out for you. Just tell HR you asked first.

Last edited:
I remember reading where some guy emailed him..hey can you quit jacking off in front of the female comics.

Louis says something to effect of. That sounds reasonable.

Ya think?

The reason it wasn't bigger before is shown in the thread.. "well if he asked her first"
Some of these cases happen at the place of employment.

Anyone who thinks it's okay. tomorrow go to work. Ask your female co-workers if you can masturbate in front of them. let me know how it works out for you. Just tell HR you asked first.
Yeah I'm not interested in playing the stupid game where we exaggerate how bad it was if the person is perceived as politically "other." But knock yourself out. With Louis' dick.

Comedian rapists and Hollywood pedophiles. All of whom preach to hate Trump.

Seems fair at this point to draw the conclusion hating Trump makes you either a rapist or pedo

Not to split hairs, but children cannot consent, so a pedo is a rapist.

Your wife?

That's even weirder than doing it in front of a stranger.

Your wife? The woman who literally guaranteed to the world that she has/will have sex with you? And you're going to use your hand like some middle schooler?

Shame on you. Shame.

This is so pathetically low T beta male behavior it’s sickening. This is what happens when men stop being men and this whole bullshit feminism movement. Men have an urge to be masculine but are getting taught a bunch of feminist bullshit and when they try to explore it they get confused and this is the outcome. Alpha males express their masculinity through work, exercise, etc. The byproduct of this is women want to be with them because they feel secure and safe. These femme thespian types are suppressing their manhood and it’s being expressed as rape and child molesation. Asking a woman if you can jack off in front of her is the exact opposite of making a woman feel safe and secure.

Clue to you Hollywood beta males, what women want and what they respond to are two different things.

Pretty weird, but I've got to pick my battles. Children are dying every day in Africa, I can't be thoughts and prayersing every woman who was forced to look at a penis.

This is so pathetically low T beta male behavior it’s sickening. This is what happens when men stop being men and this whole bullshit feminism movement. Men have an urge to be masculine but are getting taught a bunch of feminist bullshit and when they try to explore it they get confused and this is the outcome. Alpha males express their masculinity through work, exercise, etc. The byproduct of this is women want to be with them because they feel secure and safe. These femme thespian types are suppressing their manhood and it’s being expressed as rape and child molesation. Asking a woman if you can jack off in front of her is the exact opposite of making a woman feel safe and secure.

Clue to you Hollywood beta males, what women want and what they respond to are two different things.
This post is weirder than jerking off in front of a comedian.

<SelenaWow>

This post is weirder than jerking off in front of a comedian.

You do not feel strange having a disgusting sex offender in your avatar?

57faa7ca8b94be2bfa186ba1e8b2d50a--louis-ck-celebrity-caricatures.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

[<diva2]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...elevision/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.amp.html

Apparently Louis has been a bad boy. Got his movie premier shutdown and his colbert appearance canceled. And the hits just keep coming.

*edit* Almost forgot the best part...the laughing**

1501396802703.gif

HTTP21lZGlhLmdpcGh5LmNvbS9tZWRpYS9tb2lZRzBqYnRhS1BlL2dpcGh5LmdpZgloglog.gif

giphy.gif

This is a new fashion now in Hollywood, sexual allegations for some cash.

Sexual harrassment claims are out of control. This fad should die down soon.

The timing of this stuff is hilarious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back