Hollyweird: Louis C.K. next up on the firing line

Now that''s beyond triggered. Your post absolutely reeks of guilt, Rat Poster.
You need a good, long session with Dr. Contra.

Now that''s beyond triggered. Your post absolutely reeks of guilt, Rat Poster.
You need a good, long session with Dr. Contra.

<DCrying>

Republicans are pervs too, this isn't a right/left thing. This is a matter of culture, not politics.

Stop being such a hack.

what in the fuck is up with these dudes? how the hell does someone develop a fetish for jacking off in front of women and why is it so popular? seems like the ultimate cuck beta move short of letting an actual dude fuck your wife in front of you

I'm still trying to understand how people have fetishes like getting kicked in the balls or eating shit.

I’m not sure how anyone can remember something from 2002 in Rapetown anyways. Between Cosby sleeping half the female population and all the drugs and alcohol.

This sexual misconduct is going to cross a line soon, people won’t even be able to look at another person without their life long career being destroyed. It’s going to be a very boring dating scene unless you’re a Tinder (or whatever flavor) type.

Repeatedly asking to masturbate in front of multiple people is some real repressed shit though.

He asked women if he could masturbate in front of them and if they said no, he didn't. Lol. It definitely is sexual harassment since it was an unwanted advance but in general I think Louis is redeemed since he wasn't forcing them to watch.

All his comedy is based around being a creepy dude, his career is fucked. Would need a completely new schtick.

Funny how all of these sick fucks are ugly as hell.Weinstein, Ck, Cosby, BeZos,Spacey etc

Louis CK is one ugly looking fuck. I remember the first time I saw him I told my wife that Louis looks like a soulless sex criminal. I'm shocked a woman allowed him to procreate with her. <Eek2.0>

He asked women if he could masturbate in front of them and if they said no, he didn't. Lol. It definitely is sexual harassment since it was an unwanted advance but in general I think Louis is redeemed since he wasn't forcing them to watch.
Sounds like he asked for consent first, so all good.

When is that sick fuck Alec Baldwin finally going to get taken down? He looks like an aggressive rapist.

alec-baldwin-300-7.jpg

"Rude, Thoughtless, little Pig"

article-2162848-13B7E87A000005DC-956_634x906.jpg

Any whore lying about Louis should be arrested and sent to Guantanamo.

Comedian rapists and Hollywood pedophiles. All of whom preach to hate Trump.

Seems fair at this point to draw the conclusion hating Trump makes you either a rapist or pedo

I think all of the catholic priests and the former GOP house speaker tips the rapist/pedo scales in favor of the pro trump side.

what in the fuck is up with these dudes? how the hell does someone develop a fetish for jacking off in front of women and why is it so popular? seems like the ultimate cuck beta move short of letting an actual dude fuck your wife in front of you

Louis had that weird pedophile joke on SNL, and has had some weird sex stuff in some of his acts, maybe he was sexually abused as a kid?

When is that sick fuck Alec Baldwin finally going to get taken down? He looks like an aggressive rapist.

alec-baldwin-300-7.jpg

"Rude, Thoughtless, little Pig"

article-2162848-13B7E87A000005DC-956_634x906.jpg
What a magnificent specimen. She's cute too.

Back