Holly Holm's ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butterface imo. Kinda looks like pipi longstocking

No way, dude, Holm's got her beat.

Jessica%20Penne%20House%20-128-Edit.jpg

Penne is just not that photogenic

alan.jpg

I've been telling all of you guys all along, this isn't an un-athletic slouch aka Bethe Correia, fighting Ronda.

This is probably one of the best woman athletes at 135 with the best coaches and highest IQ.

Whoever calls this a squash match is just too in love with Ronda and in complete denial.

The people calling squash match are Ronda haters. They only recently stopped because they, like you, have let hate blind them now that the fight is almost here.
See you later, after rousey taps her.

Just don't let R3 see this thread otheriwse she will have a meltdown and we will have to endure a cringefest.

nice, she has some KO's on her record, decisions on her UFC fights tho.

She could be the Conor of the MMA division potentially. She is Tall, judges distance accurately, elite boxer, excellent kicks, strong willed just like Conor.

She has to proof it tonight. I hope she wins but not be easy.

She could be the Conor of the MMA division potentially. She is Tall, judges distance accurately, elite boxer, excellent kicks, strong willed just like Conor.

She has to proof it tonight. I hope she wins but not be easy.

Except she can't bust a grape with her punches.

Unfortunately she's like the Allie Sin of MMA. Looks like a complete zombie about 98% of the time. The ass is a work of art, but dat personality...

...OTOH no personality beats Ronda's by a country mile so I can't bitch too hard.

wood

I kinda wish she beats Ronda... she seems like such a humble fighter with a great attitude. If anyone dethrones Ronda without fan backlashes, she's the one to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back