Holly Holm - WOW! What a kick! And New!

TS, what round will Alvarez destroy Cotto? ;p

Fuckin A.

Where was this Holm the past two fights?
Ronda looked lost.

Holly "Once in forever, Transcending the Sport, KO'ing professional Boxers in Training all day" Holm!!!!

She really showed her boxing pedigree. In her other fights she kind of just did a lot of moving and kicking. But this time her hands came out.

So funny those that wanted me banned. Seriously?

Just because you don't understand the fight game? Don't call to ban others. I would name you all, but that would be mean.

This was obvious. Jackson was going to out gameplan Edmond everyday of the week and twice on Saturday night.

Don't mess with the Whippy McGee!

No Ronda interview.. I wonder why, she's such a great sportswoman. Hmmm.

Start the suicide watch.

Ahahahahahahahaha

It wasnt just a Kick. Holly beat that ass

Fuckin A.

Where was this Holm the past two fights?
Ronda looked lost.

She's lost because she was over confident and under trained, looking past Holm.

Good that she tasted a piece of humble pie.

Mayweather could be laughing at this moment...

Yee!!! Haaaa!!! You little beauty Holly. Finally shut the brat up. Sweetest moment in womens MMA ever! Magnificent to have a humble champ now with a beautiful personality instead of that Lesnar style brattishness we had from Rousey. Let's hope Miesha takes Rousey out next, then Cyborg. Every egotistical dog has his or her day. Rousey probably lost the fight from the time she made the pompous claim that she could be anyone in her division with one hand.

amazing KO !

weird that ronda didnt go for the trip into armbar more urgently , either way awesome finish! AND NEW

lol at the wasteland ahhhhahahahahaha stfu ts was right

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back