holly holm makes ufc an offer

rindan***

Blue Belt
Reaction score
will sign for 6 figures and title fight against ronda rousey

ball is in your court dana!

http://www.sherdog.com/videos/video...-Figures-Title-Shot-Against-Ronda-Rousey-5411

hollyholm.jpg

She's right about one thing.

The ball is definitely in his court.

Oh wow, this thread is delicious.

I'm going to make the same offer.

Congrats to her but my gut tells me she's not going to hold the belt long, maybe one successful defense.

My response if I were Dana: scrap the women's division.

She should get 7 figures for the rematch

Lol, nice attitude.

she has been misadvised. this sort of thing in unlikely to go over well imo

I think Holm is very talented, and can go far, but I don't think she deserves that much. Doubt she even got that much 6 boxing matches into her pro career.

The UFC's own claim is that this was one of the biggest payday in company history and she headlined the card and created more press than anyone in UFC history and she doesn't deserve 100k ????

Haha, good luck with your endeavor.

Holly Holm is one of the most famous and accomplished female boxers of all time. Go google your name before you embarrass yourself further.

Whether or not she deserves what she is asking for, her mistake is making it public. This tactic may work on other promoters but they should have done their homework on Dana and Zuffa....they react violently to demands like this in the public eye.

Most likely because of this, she will not be in the UFC for a while if ever. Bad management is gonna prevent us from seeing her at the tail end of her prime.

She hasn't faced the best opponents but her TDD looks very decent and Winklejohn believes in her. If Roussey was not able to take her to the ground, she would get beaten into a bloody pulp. It would be like a striking match between Anderson Silva vs Sean Sherk if you told Anderson that Sean just stole from him.

Hmmm....She did get beat to a pulp. Knocked out unconcious, stitches. WTF

I think Holm is very talented, and can go far, but I don't think she deserves that much. Doubt she even got that much 6 boxing matches into her pro career.

She should get 7 figures for the rematch
Or at least demand it. She fucked UFC up pretty good by ruining the Ronda hype, and the only choice UFC got to build it up again is making this rematch.

The UFC is desperate make use of it Holly!

I'm sure Dana would love to pay some unknown and currently unranked female boxer 100k to fight his N

Sherdog is finally a nice place where you can find solace and peace of mind.

Not sure that'll happen is misha tate even on a 6 figure contract?

Hmmm in that pic Holly looks just like a girl in my office...

Shouldn't she keep quiet and keep winning unless she wants to have her arm end up on Rousey's mantle?

Shouldn't she keep quiet and keep winning unless she wants to have her arm end up on Rousey's mantle?

Not really. Holm couldn't possibly make it past anyone in the top 8 bantamweights, so she needs to hype herself into an immediate title shot by knocking out cans in her homemade fighting promotion. Saturday, she couldn't even do that.

I take 5 figures & DW can make me fight anyone.

They probably could talk around the 100k with sponsors, bonuses and a larger audience for the future, but they usually want to see how a fighter performs first, and even if a fighter can fulfill the media obligations & make weight.

TBH, it's weird her team wants a title shot right away instead of having some experience in the org before it for a smoother time when that title fight comes.

16HolmHendersonCorner.jpg

I can picture Holm and RR doing a little 'grappling'

Typical woman-ish behavior to think they're worth more than they really are.

Back