Holly does 3 muscle ups

One muscle up for each of her three recent losses in title fights.

Don't see that Germain fight like a clear loss, it was so close that could have went either way then if you take a point away it's a wrap.

Ish-ish-ish-ish-ish

Sound of sherdogger spankin’ it.
bork1}

giphy.gif

Just give me a plastic bag then lock me in a room with her, and I'm good to go

Umm, I think you mean paper bag? Unless your into humping dead butterfaces. If so carry on. To each their own i guess..

Don't see that Germain fight like a clear loss, it was so close that could have went either way then if you take a point away it's a wrap.

Appalling there wasn't a point deduction. First one I can understand, but 2 effen times? That crap was intentional

Would not...
tap if she got me in a triangle.

Appalling there wasn't a point deduction. First one I can understand, but 2 effen times? That crap was intentional

Yep don't like this 'repeating' stuff like eye pokes, fence grabbing, nut shots, shots after the bell etc.. okay I guess it happens you get 1 free anything after that it's on you and you lose a point and let's see how many 'repeated accidents' happen after.

Or you know you are about to ref Jones then stop fucking around give hard warning before the fight dude at the second eye poke your point is going away so you know.

Holly is one hell of a butterface.

0d82059245677b8998c5fdea7b5aa529.jpg

Back