Holly does 3 muscle ups

She knows exactly what she is doing and I love it. I think Ronds probably had a point about the Preacher's Daughter thing being an act.

giphy.gif

Very impressive for a female fighter that is 3 months away from 37. (Cat that is considered 'older' is 35 to put things into perspective)

Not sure how many fights we get from her she should be on her way out and far removed from her prime she was been fighting for a long time.

Holy sh!t One, you just a ball of sunshine you ready put the girl in a wooden box and throw dirt on her..?

Holy sh!t One, you just a ball of sunshine you ready put the girl in a wooden box and throw dirt on her..?

I'm just being real and showing respect she defeated the younger, bigger, fresher girl recently and let's be real she is past her prime.. like if we freak out about guys pushing 40 then for female athletes is even worse.

She has been boxing from her teens for crying out loud.. and we see 'ish ish ish' jokes to much, she is really impressive.

I'm just being real and showing respect she defeated the younger, bigger, fresher girl recently and let's be real she is past her prime.. like if we freak out about guys pushing 40 then for female athletes is even worse.

She has been boxing from her teens for crying out loud.. and we see 'ish ish ish' jokes to much, she is really impressive.

All true, but so Grim Reaper my man, reminds me time for another "Just for Men" grey out treatment...

You know, I just dont give a fuck about Holly anymore, no matter how close to naked she gets to work out.

Back