Holloway vs Aldo 2 is underrated they banged hard for a whole 2 minute

I haven't watched this fight yet but that was sick!

See....like I mentioned in one of my threads....Aldo went out on his sword....he tried...he really tried as hard as he could through the physical disadvantage and exhaustion....

See....like I mentioned in one of my threads....Aldo went out on his sword....he tried...he really tried as hard as he could through the physical disadvantage and exhaustion....

Yup. Aldo is a goddamn warrior.

Max drowned him with volume and strategy... but even has he was drowning, Aldo was going out swinging.

Legend.

That word choicing in thread title. Good fight though.

Third round was insane. This fight didnt get the praise it deserved because of people talking about Alvarez/Gaethje and medeiros/Oliveira.

Had a new found respect for Aldo, he went out like a warrior. And made me realise, max is fucking legit.

shiaaaaatttt. sometimes two minutes can seem like a damn long time.

what a legend Aldo is, gave it his all.

Max chin is fucking godly. Aldo landed a lot of hard clean shots but just couldn't hurt him.

If Aldo's cardio was up to par with Max's at 145, could you just imagine? man what it could've been like...
<{JustBleed}>
Max wouldn't engage. Max only engaged because he felt Aldo tiring, poured it on because knew Aldo didn't have enough power in his punches to put him away.

maxs footwork looks so much better.

aldo probably gassed

Back