Holloway vs Aldo 2 is underrated they banged hard for a whole 2 minute

Max wouldn't engage. Max only engaged because he felt Aldo tiring, poured it on because knew Aldo didn't have enough power in his punches to put him away.
You're right. I mean don't get me wrong, Aldo even right now still has it.. he still has what it takes to be a champion, but I'm telling you, the Aldo of old.. Holloway doesn't want none of that.

Max is creeping into my favourite fighter slot

Bad ass in the cage
Awesome humble dude outside of it

Haven't enjoyed seen two guys banging like that in a long time!

That was a sick fight. Aldo gave it his best, but I was feeling sorry for him by the third rd.

That was the end for Aldo in that fight..... the moment he started exchanging with Max who has the better reach and punching skills, it was over.

Max Hollway finishes McGregor in the 3rd or 4th round. Conor is not keeping that pace. If Conor doesn't get a "puncher's chance" punch early, he is going to drown.

Cardiopulmonary endurance is the most important weapon in a fight. Then fight IQ, then skills, and lastly talent.

Steroids don't work. LOL

Not really when both are swinging and only one has a hammer. At least at that point. Aldo was slowly fading to a TKO loss. Very little chance for him to win past round 1.

Back