Holloway goes off on “TMZ Reporter” Tyron Woodley

It was great when mc-g called him out on it too.

It is what it is
giphy.gif

woodley does like his attention. can't wait for him to be dethroned so no one gives a shit about him anymore

Woodley will cry racism for only being a 'reporter'. He's the god damn Anchor!

Woodley trying to keep himself relevant. His fights are shit and he ain't getting no money fight because people don't give a shit.

Why does he give a shit what another champ is doing? Hes coming back July. And said hes open to fighting RDA,Colby,Usman,or Till. Like a true champ.Do you want him to be like conwoman instead and tweet like hes about to fight soon without fighting? Let him do his gig, man. I mean, seriously, getting your panties in a bunch over some retweets about this gig he got.. grow up lol.

He was obviously asked a lead-in question. He didn't write a blog or request a press conference to announce this.

woodley does like his attention. can't wait for him to be dethroned so no one gives a shit about him anymore

You may be giving him too much credit. Very little shit is given about him now. Woodley's entertainment value is not in his fights - its in his getting triggered by anything and everything.

Oh shit - am I bordering racism right now?

And you motherfuckers eat this shit up like some fat ass housewives.

Who would have guessed that Holloway was a white supremacist.

Respect the pecking order max

You're paper champ in a smaller division

it will always be, what it never was.

I think Max has to understand that Tyron is simply playing the cards he has been dealt. TMZ is great exposure, and probably aligns well with the brand his trying to establish.

Max is razor focused on being champ, and that is a great thing but I think the UFC has created a world where fighters are compensated according to the number of Twitter/Instagram followers rather than their accomplishments in the ring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back