Holloway goes off on “TMZ Reporter” Tyron Woodley

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
03_1084_800243624440407511521927431.099.jpg

“I mean, I love Woodley,” Holloway said. “Woodley’s the man. He’s a great dude, but I swear he talks about everything. He’s talking about everything. Whatever you can talk about, he talks about it. That guy is always on TMZ or something, so he wants to be talked about all of the time, that’s it. Woodley, you are the man, brother, but I think it’s a PR stunt.

“How can you not think it’s not a PR stunt? I don’t know. This guy is always — every time I see on Twitter something retweeting about TMZ, it’s Tyron Woodley talking about it. So it’s like, gosh, is this guy a champion or is he a TMZ reporter? What is going on, my friend?”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/3/...ith-tmz-reporter-tyron-woodley-are-a-pr-stunt

my respect for holloway increased. it is what it is

Max getting better with age. Inside and outside of the cage. Love it.

Woodley can't be mad, it is what it is

As a big Woodley fan, that TMZ shit really is annoying.

Holloway is a cool dude. Love his mentality and personality. Warrior but not a douchebag.

No mention of cupcakes, fake news.

Woodley not living by Holloway's example. It is what it is.

Woodley trying to look for a superfight no one wants to watch. It is what it is.

RDA and Colby have to fight for a fake title because Woodley is busy chatting with TMZ. It is what it is.

Max is such an awesome champion. It is what it is.

Damn it Max now Woodley will wait until you get to 170 to fight again.

I like Max. The dude is always straight up and says it like it is.

Woodley is just trying to market himself. He will probably soon launch a new line of shoes, or clothing accessories, or cell phone cases..... or whatever other bullshit young people like to waste their money on.

He'd probably like to work for TMZ after fighting, too. Might as well get his foot in the door.

Why does he give a shit what another champ is doing? Hes coming back July. And said hes open to fighting RDA,Colby,Usman,or Till. Like a true champ.Do you want him to be like conwoman instead and tweet like hes about to fight soon without fighting? Let him do his gig, man. I mean, seriously, getting your panties in a bunch over some retweets about this gig he got.. grow up lol.

Back