Hillary Explains Loss: Millions of White People Were Upset By Gains Made By Minorities

I cant think of anyone but him and I would also guess that he is going to be the guy going forward. Hes more liberal than I would like a candidate to be but he seems to have the resume and people skills for the big show
I agree, but I don't mind hearing him explain policies I'm against (such as Sanctuary Cities). His charm and intelligence can overcome some of the nuances in views people don't agree w/.

He could easily win over the moderates and maybe some libertarians IMO

I cant think of anyone but him and I would also guess that he is going to be the guy going forward. Hes more liberal than I would like a candidate to be but he seems to have the resume and people skills for the big show
I think I saw him on Bill Maher not long ago. Something about him really disturbs me. Reminds me of what Jon Stewart said about Mitt Romney, something about how he looks like aliens tried to design him to be the perfect presidential candidate.

I think I saw him on Bill Maher not long ago. Something about him really disturbs me. Reminds me of what Jon Stewart said about Mitt Romney, something about how he looks like aliens tried to design him to be the perfect presidential candidate.

I can see it but hes a lot less wooden. I Still think mitt romney and john kerry are the same guy and dont believe anyone has ever seen them at the same time.

its that presidential look man. Americans watch too much tv so when you run you try to look like that.

too much tanning just a tad of just for men shaving way too often all these lil things make a person look weird.

Well she was proclaimed the most qualified candidate in history by Obama himself. A "once eva." I've heard that before somewhere .

When he was running against her in the primaries of 2008, Obama unleashed some brutal attacks on the old bag..... I'm surprised the GOP didn't use more of those ads in 2016

When he was running against her in the primaries of 2008, Obama unleashed some brutal attacks on the old bag..... I'm surprised the GOP didn't use more of those ads in 2016
It's amazing what she must have learned under Obama to make such a fantastic 180 in such a short amount of time.

Back