Hillary Clinton Campaigner Arrested for being a Pedo

Typical. Liberals love them some pedophiles.

Antifa-pedo-protectors-678x381.jpg

If liberals retake power, you can guarantee they'll be adding a P for pedophile to the LGBTQ acronym.
Is that real and not shopped?
Damn. If anyone needs bashing, it's the pedos.

Typical. Liberals love them some pedophiles.

Antifa-pedo-protectors-678x381.jpg

If liberals retake power, you can guarantee they'll be adding a P for pedophile to the LGBTQ acronym.

This is another good opportunity to remind everyone to stop getting your information from memes.

Sick fucks usually cover up their activities by partaking in some sort of philanthropy/community organizing/social movement. They used to be priests, now they're male feminists.

Even Harvey Weinstein was a donor for women's causes.
*cough*Mick Foley *cough*

Is that real and not shopped?
Damn. If anyone needs bashing, it's the pedos.
Some retards on here will tell you it's staged but it's real. No joke, inclusion for pedophiles is coming soon for the liberal agenda.

This guy is a POS. If anyone is trying to normalize child abuse it is not a part of the "liberal agenda" in any meaningful sense.

Source or link please.

I don't know how to find a source for that particular pic, sorry. Having seen the video of it, it's clear that a few people jumped in front of the camera and quickly unfurled that banner, without anyone behind them seeing what it said. Very questionable, not to mention who in the world would say that, besides a dishonest far right person? It doesn't pass the smell test. Lots of these kinds of things have been done, on the left and right.

I don't know how to find a source for that particular pic, sorry. Having seen the video of it, it's clear that a few people jumped in front of the camera and quickly unfurled that banner, without anyone behind them seeing what it said. Very questionable, not to mention who in the world would say that, besides a dishonest far right person? It doesn't pass the smell test. Lots of these kinds of things have been done, on the left and right.
So what seemed like a clear accusation earlier is actually only what you are guessing, yes?

So what seemed like a clear accusation earlier is actually only what you are guessing, yes?

There's really nothing that would convince you it's staged, so believe what you want. I know what I see, my accusation stands.

By “a few people” do you mean members of nambla?

There's really nothing that would convince you it's staged, so believe what you want. I know what I see, my accusation stands.
So, you have nothing, yet you called someone "insane" and followed that with a claim of "that pic was staged."

Generally, when we call people insane and make claims of fake news or staged pics, we provide some proof. Just my thoughts.

Back