Hillary Clinton Campaigner Arrested for being a Pedo

Typical. Liberals love them some pedophiles.

Antifa-pedo-protectors-678x381.jpg

If liberals retake power, you can guarantee they'll be adding a P for pedophile to the LGBTQ acronym.

Has an av with a cross

Says he is on the non pedo side............

The hero badge game is so offensive. This guy has a hero badge from b.s. politics. Hate it. Guy gets a dv when he us 25 for taking keys out of somebodies hand and his life is over.. The prosecutor is a pedo who beats his wife. I'm just tired of it.

It's obviously not real, and all the proof is already in this thread. But it's one of those fake things that a few people want to believe is real so badly (for some bizarre twisted reason), that they will spread that around even after finding out it's fake.
Ha, yeah, I didn't read through until the end before posting that. I personally feel relieved when the worst accusations against people are not true. There's enough villains in this world without imagining up more.

But yeah, I've seen a few different threads recently where my ideological compatriots on the right were pushing the idea that leftists are trying to normalize pedophilia. I don't see an iota of merit in such charges. This particular example demonstrates the need for BS detectors when perusing social media.

Seems like we need to change the laws so that society is more tolerant of these people.

Until we recognize that they need help, pedophiles are going to be discriminated against and that’s wrong.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

We must defend them By Any Means Necessary!

C0zhH9n.jpg

I've seen a few different threads recently where my ideological compatriots on the right were pushing the idea that leftists are trying to normalize pedophilia. I don't see an iota of merit in such charges.

Well... Let's not go overboard. They have their allies in "the Resistance."

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

We must defend them By Any Means Necessary!

C0zhH9n.jpg

trump-and-epstein-2-e1493399078864.jpg

“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Fucking New York leftists......

And we all got over the guy who wanted to fuck a 2 yr old. Let's discuss shooped pics.
hiya Loyayolayal,

does this mean that Mrs. Clinton condones pedophelia and does this mean that there is some veracity to that pizza story?

- IGIT
I wouldn't know. But I get the feeling that some posters here would be relieved if he didn't campaigned for Hillary and let the fact that he wanted to fuck a 2 yr old get buried.

And we all got over the guy who wanted to fuck a 2 yr old. Let's discuss shooped pics.

I wouldn't know. But I get the feeling that some posters here would be relieved if he didn't campaigned for Hillary and let the fact that he wanted to fuck a 2 yr old get buried.

hi again loyaloyal,

so, in a way, its like Hillary Clinton wanted to have sex with a two year old, sort of.

that's disgusting!

curse those libs. curse them day and night, i say.

*shakes his fist at the sky*

- IGIT

BitesizedHelplessAmethystinepython-size_restricted.gif

But I'm not surprised with the rampant whataboutism here. Like it's the real issue. Not the kiddie fucking.

"Hey, look, they do it too."
No I am not such a partisan hack I equate some terrible human being doing the worst thing possible thing with the person that hired him.
You started the whataboutism, with the Hillary post. You could give two fucks about the kid who will have a lifetime of pain in order for you to score points on Hillary. Honestly, you are slightly worse than the Pedophile.

No I am not such a partisan hack I equate some terrible human being doing the worst thing possible thing with the person that hired him.
You started the whataboutism, with the Hillary post. You could give two fucks about the kid who will have a lifetime of pain in order for you to score points on Hillary. Honestly, you are slightly worse than the Pedophile.
Are you fucking kidding me? I saw the huffpo report, googled it, and Hillary's name came out. I'm not even an american. WHat do I gain for dragging Hillary's already besmirched name in the mud? I copypasted and you'recalling me worst that a pedophile?

Are you fucking kidding me? I saw the huffpo report, googled it, and Hillary's name came out. I'm not even an american. WHat do I gain for dragging Hillary's already besmirched name in the mud? I copypasted and you'recalling me worst that a pedophile?
Says the guy who wants to score political points off of raped kids.
Honestly you are a piece of shit.

Says the guy who wants to score political points off of raped kids.
Honestly you are a piece of shit.
Are you seriously running with this? You think it was better I didn't made the thread? You seriously think omitting Clinton's name in the OP would prevent someone from connecting her to that POS when you can just google his name and Hillary's name comes out?

It's just incredible that people do not check the authenticity of outlandish things before allowing it to shape their world view.
Even more incredible that they still believe it after it's been 100% debunked. The far right has become extremely dangerous in the U.S.. There is no question about it now.

Doing, "anything to win" has become their driving philosophy. The truth be damned.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure there's plenty of pedophiles aligned with Democrats and Republicans. Being a pile of human garbage knows no political party.

Back