Hey trumphiles why don't you boycott Hollywood stars?

I barely spend any money on Hollywood. These stuck up libs just don't entertain me anymore.

Because I don't consider people with a different political viewpoint as enemies I need to boycott or destroyed.
It is just a very small part that makes up my personality so it doesn't bother me that much if someone has a different political view.

Sure there are limits if people are hardcore right or left and are very passionate about it I probably won't be mates with them.
But just because I can't be mates with someone doesn't mean I won't use the product they produce they produce.
People take this stuff way too seriously, especially in the US everyone taking two steps back and relax would be a very good thing right about now.

It would be interesting if conservatives in entertainment created their own 'Hollywood' in Texas.

Honestly, I thought Tennessee would be a better location. Since the area already holds a strong secondary music industry that is rather conservative.

But Hollywood has a monopoly on the industry right now. It would take a lot of shifting and investment to start a second movie industry. And Vancouver has already become the secondary location for smaller productions.

Honestly, I thought Tennessee would be a better location. Since the area already holds a strong secondary music industry that is rather conservative.

But Hollywood has a monopoly on the industry right now. It would take a lot of shifting and investment to start a second movie industry. And Vancouver has already become the secondary location for smaller productions.

Yeah, it's a pie in the sky discussion.

But it would be nice to have an alternative with Mike Judge, Mel Gibson, Clint Eastwood, Robert Duvall, and some others.

It's like being mad at a cockroach for being a cockroach. They are all insane. Everyone knows it.

Liberal movie stars don't make the type of films i watch so i dont need to. Liberals make all chick flicks.

Pretty much every major actor from the Avenger movies made anti-Trump videos.

Which is kind of cool, because I reckon that means Trump is actually Thanos...:D

I haven't seen anyone admitting to stealing yet- unless you are referring to pirating.

Yes, that is what I am referring to. I don't care to debate whether an individual thinks pirating is stealing or not, but if you follow the constitutional line of thinking the answer is clear.

I can't remember the last time I watched a movie in theater or at home. If my TV is on, usually it's playing fightpass

What you are suggesting is "Cutting off your nose to spite your face"

Having said that, I spite my face when it comes to:
Alec Baldwin
Sean Penn
Affleck
I have unknowingly been boycotting Meryl Streep since the Deer Hunter.
Ehhh, don't feel like listing a bunch of smug douchebags. Too much work.

Hollywood won't be the same without John Voight....
funny-animated-gifs-best-gifs-jon-voight-anaconda-creepy-face.gif
giphy.gif

and he likes them Meheekans....
jon-voight-face-o.gif
He enjoys all women, regardless of color.

MMONICA!

Bunch of thieves in this thread.

I barely spend any money on Hollywood. These stuck up libs just don't entertain me anymore.

Yeah, right. You are here because libs entertain you. Introspection is not your strong suit, so I suggest focusing on that.

I rarely watch Hollywood movies. I haven't been to a movie theater in a long time. I usually watch older Westerns with Clint Eastwood and I look forward to watching Mel Gibson's movie Hacksaw Ridge when it comes to BluRay.

I've watched one movie that wasn't pre-1990 in about 15 years.

I was practically born boycotting Hollywood.

I rarely go to movies anymore. Lots of crap being put out these days. And too expensive for what it is.

Last movie I saw was Arrival. Meh.

Same on both accounts, and I only went to see Arrival to try out some new full electric recliners that were installed in one of the nearby theaters. The seats were impressive. Arrival was yeah, meh. entertaining enough but nothing to write home about.

It seemed the point of the movie was to encourage globalization.

I see all this bitching about the "liberal Hollywood". If you want them to shut up, man up and don't pay for their movies. On my list I got George Clooney. During the dnc primaries this cock sucker was doing 100k a plate dinners to support Clinton. He even got asked if this was fair, he said it wasn't but that's just politics. As a Bernie supporter knowing well he was out financed and screwed. I just can't support Clooney movies. So I download later. I will never pay a ticket, to see his shit. But of course is hard for trumpsters as the new installment of avengers is going to break records with your money. I hope Meryl Streep stars in the next big movie, just to see you pay and support. Any thoughts?
wtf? People can't just criticize her, people need to boycott her if they don't agree with her or what? They're sell outs?

I see all this bitching about the "liberal Hollywood". If you want them to shut up, man up and don't pay for their movies. On my list I got George Clooney. During the dnc primaries this cock sucker was doing 100k a plate dinners to support Clinton. He even got asked if this was fair, he said it wasn't but that's just politics. As a Bernie supporter knowing well he was out financed and screwed. I just can't support Clooney movies. So I download later. I will never pay a ticket, to see his shit. But of course is hard for trumpsters as the new installment of avengers is going to break records with your money. I hope Meryl Streep stars in the next big movie, just to see you pay and support. Any thoughts?
LOL, i do..so does anyone i know with an oz of intolerance for these smug pricks...lol at you making this thread like we would somehow "love them too much" to act against them for their leftist, mentally redundant, shitheaded opinions.

Back