Herrig/Kish and Stansbury/Kimball also announced for OKC 6/25 Fight Night card

Who wins at UFC Fight Night Oklahoma City on June 25th?

• Total voters
If both Calderwood and Kish win their next fights, it could still happen. Hell, it could still happen if they both lose too.

Ok, I think we have a fight after Jojo loses to Calvillo. Gotta feel bad for Kish. She looked stiff as a board and then shat herself... Hopefully she changes camps, she looked awful in her last three fights. What a waste, considering that in terms of pure strength she's probably top 3 in the division.

Ok, I think we have a fight after Jojo loses to Calvillo. Gotta feel bad for Kish. She looked stiff as a board and then shat herself... Hopefully she changes camps, she looked awful in her last three fights. What a waste, considering that in terms of pure strength she's probably top 3 in the division.

I'm 60/40 in favor of JoJo against Calvillo, but we'll see what happens! But yes, Kish needs a new camp or something. It is indeed a shame because she might be the most physically intimidating girl in that division, and she has heart for days. If she had technique and even just average fight IQ to go with that, she'd be a big threat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back