Herrig/Kish and Stansbury/Kimball also announced for OKC 6/25 Fight Night card

Who wins at UFC Fight Night Oklahoma City on June 25th?

• Total voters

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
C7j-JAYXgAAMsBW.jpg:large

We have the BJ/Siver and Boetsch/Hendricks announcements, but here are two other fights on the card.

Also, the main event has yet to be announced for the card.

Herrig vs Kish

felice-herrig-tuf-20-premiere.jpg
vs
justine-kish-ufc-195.jpg

Stansbury vs Kimball

10395895_tuf-23-finale-results-josh-stansbury-takes_aaf4d385_m.jpg
vs
Jeremy-Kimball-1.jpg

Last edited:
Lookin pretty stacked for a fight night! Right on, hopefully Penn pulls it out and Hendricks starts another run.

Despite being four different weight classes all four of those fight are middleweight af.

Pictures added for you to know who they are. Kimball has the beard.

I'm very excited about Justine Kish vs. Felice Herrig. I've been on the Justine Kish bandwagon for a long time, and I think Felice Herrig is absolutely perfect to bring out the best in Justine--which I think hasn't really been displayed in the UFC as of yet--as both have a Muay Thai background. Felice looked very strong in her last fight, so we could get a very fierce battle.

I just hope Justine can afford a real fight camp this time, and that her extreme weight cut goes smoothly.

Edit: From one of her hashtags, it looks like Justine will be having a Black House fight camp, so hooray for that!

Last edited:
Felice better find a way to finish. Kish is a decision thief.

I like Kish, but it's hard to predict anything considering her two past performances, which were not so great. I think the cut to 115lbs is too much for her.

I hope Kish can do the deed. Get fuckin Herrig back on a losing streak.

Kish by decision.

I'm very excited about Justine Kish vs. Felice Herrig. I've been on the Justine Kish bandwagon for a long time, and I think Felice Herrig is absolutely perfect to bring out the best in Justine--which I think hasn't really been displayed in the UFC as of yet--as both have a Muay Thai background. Felice looked very strong in her last fight, so we could get a very fierce battle.

I just hope Justine can afford a real fight camp this time, and that her extreme weight cut goes smoothly.

Edit: From one of her hashtags, it looks like Justine will be having a Black House fight camp, so hooray for that!
I know she had a win Over randa early in her career, and shes undefeated..... Those are all pluses in my book...but i wanna she her finish a fight and not have it goes to the judges

been a fan of Kimble since his street fighting days.

Back