Here we go: De La Hoya warns GGG: Fight Canelo or I’ll find someone else

Do you think Sulliman will make Danny the mandatory, he is talking like he is going to.

I honestly don't think Canelo's management team want a part of Danny .

That's what it looks like but you never know what will happen with him.

We'll see. There's been talks before but nothing monetary. Probably less likely now though

That's what it looks like but you never know what will happen with him.

We'll see. There's been talks before but nothing monetary. Probably less likely now though
I bet negotiation with Oscar will progress if you guys offer Oscar some high end kitchen utensils from Willam Sonoma.

Poor Canelo. First the positive test, now DLH is gonna get him mixed up with Jacobs. Kid can’t catch a break.

Jacobs would enter fight 16 pounds bigger than Canelo ..... Canelo wants nonpartisan of that. If I were Dannys,team I would do the fight for next to nothing or 10 percent. Win then make a killing on the re match.

Jacobs would enter fight 16 pounds bigger than Canelo ..... Canelo wants nonpartisan of that. If I were Dannys,team I would do the fight for next to nothing or 10 percent. Win then make a killing on the re match.

Jacobs is going to weigh 190ish in the ring? You sure about that?

This is NOT an idle threat... there are thousands of cab drivers in line to take GGG's place!

Oscar's got plenty of options...
No turkey basters? Or is he looking for something new?

Dunno if Canelo will fight Jacobs. Danny's reach and legs won't make it easy at all for Canelo to be his usual conterpunching self. I see Danny get a clear JD, and I don't know if Oscar can see otherwise.
Canelo doesnt avoid hard fights.

Danny is a tough style matchup for sure, worse on paper than Golovkin imo. That said, Danny doesnt want to eat Canelo’s counters either.

Canelo doesnt avoid hard fights.

Danny is a tough style matchup for sure, worse on paper than Golovkin imo. That said, Danny doesnt want to eat Canelo’s counters either.

I certainly wouldn't call Alvarez a cherry picker. He arguably has the best resume in boxing this side of Pacquiao. That being said I really think Jacobs is an absolute nightmare on paper, the toughest challenge to Canelo under 168. We'll see if the fight happens.

I certainly wouldn't call Alvarez a cherry picker. He arguably has the best resume in boxing this side of Pacquiao. That being said I really think Jacobs is an absolute nightmare on paper, the toughest challenge to Canelo under 168. We'll see if the fight happens.
Id agree with that. He poses some very serious challenges. That length is a tall task.

Back