Here we go: De La Hoya warns GGG: Fight Canelo or I’ll find someone else

Oscar's got plenty of options...

I would like to see Golovkin vs. De La Hoya for posterity's sake.

It's a "legacy fight." ;)

What the ever-loving hell is he talking about? Make the damn fight.

It seems wbc is considering making Jacobs GGG his mandatory

Nice !!! I am up for this fight , GGG getting squeezed

Would love 2 fresh fights -- GGG v Saunders and Canelo v Jacobs winners fight.

More shit from DLH that will hurt Canelo’s popularity. (Hell still sell fights tho.)

Stuff like this is why Canelo himself (not his fights) isnt huge with the fans.

Would love 2 fresh fights -- GGG v Saunders and Canelo v Jacobs winners fight.

I wouldn't mind these. That would certainly put Canelo - GGG 2 in jeopardy, though.

Losing interest in Canelo GGG . Hard to really interested in a fight that you know GGG has to win big to get a decision. Canelo gets the JCC treatment.

Would rather Danny get a crack at him but no chance Canelo has the balls for a fight like that with nothing to really gain.

Losing interest in Canelo GGG . Hard to really interested in a fight that you know GGG has to win big to get a decision. Canelo gets the JCC treatment.

Would rather Danny get a crack at him but no chance Canelo has the balls for a fight like that with nothing to really gain.

Dunno if Canelo will fight Jacobs. Danny's reach and legs won't make it easy at all for Canelo to be his usual conterpunching self. I see Danny get a clear JD, and I don't know if Oscar can see otherwise.

Good faith went out the window a little while ago. De la hoya is a twat.

Well it’s not gggs fault canelo tested positive so.......ggg doesn’t need to fight canelo and that’s a damn shame. He already holds a win over him in most people eyes and then the whole clen thing .... damn you canelo for killing this rematch

Then go do it Oscar. It ain't GGG's reputation at stake.

I know someone who is more than willing lol

I know someone who is more than willing lol
Do you think Sulliman will make Danny the mandatory, he is talking like he is going to.

I honestly don't think Canelo's management team want a part of Danny .

Back