Here Are The Facts To Educate The Jon Jone's Haters.

Because with all the facts presented, as well as the realities of what happened at the hearing which can be confirm anywhere, and the fact that you still do not want to believe these realities or facts, must mean that you are racist and just6 do not want Jones to be in the GOAT category as to not go against GSP or Fedor.

What other explanation is there for man to dispute realities and facts while going by his own warped perception of reality? Either you are a racist or you are Jared Loughner with a severe mental illness.

This is beyond idiotic. Sherdog is known for having many members of Stormfront on here so of course the majority of people who hate Jones will reply on here.

90% of people in North Korea believes that Kim Jong-un is God. That does not mean it is true.

Derp.

Oh, it must mean I'm racist then. Well, I guess you showed me!

And where are you coming up with these weird fucking parallels and assumptions? Stornfront? North Korea? ... you aren't helping disprove the fact that you're just one inhumanly ignorant fuck.

KC, can you please do another thread like this for Jon Jones current PED situation? I know we're all on the edge of our seats just waiting for you to post another gem like this piece of shit.

Oh, it must mean I'm racist then. Well, I guess you showed me!

And where are you coming up with these weird fucking parallels and assumptions? Stornfront? North Korea? ... you aren't helping disprove the fact that you're just one inhumanly ignorant fuck.

KC, can you please do another thread like this for Jon Jones current PED situation? I know we're all on the edge of our seats just waiting for you to post another gem like this piece of shit.

Why are you so angry at someone presenting facts?

I mean damn. If you want to live under the delusion of a fantasy and fairy tale than go to church. It is Sunday anyways.

Why are you so angry at someone presenting facts?

I mean damn. If you want to live under the delusion of a fantasy and fairy tale than go to church. It is Sunday anyways.

It's because I'm an angry racist KC. You told me so.

But please, let me know when you post your defense of Jones current situation ok?

It's because I'm an angry racist KC. You told me so.

But please, let me know when you post your defense of Jones current situation ok?

Why should I?

All you will do is debate against it because at the end of the day you will never give him the benefit of the doubt.

Why should I?

All you will do is debate against it because at the end of the day you will never give him the benefit of the doubt.

Ok look, I'll be straight with you. I'll agree solely based on the fact that his suspension was shortened and they say he didn't knowingly take anything; fair enough.

But it's really REALLY hard to give him the benefit of the doubt for this new violation or anything else bad that happens in his life. Let's face it, he's a habitual fuck up. When he beat DC this time around I really wanted to believe he had turned that corner.

And then this happens.

Nothing would make me happier than to see it be yet another mistake and Jones is cleared but again, not holding my breath.

Ok look, I'll be straight with you. I'll agree solely based on the fact that his suspension was shortened and they say he didn't knowingly take anything; fair enough.

But it's really REALLY hard to give him the benefit of the doubt for this new violation or anything else bad that happens in his life. Let's face it, he's a habitual fuck up. When he beat DC this time around I really wanted to believe he had turned that corner.

And then this happens.

Nothing would make me happier than to see it be yet another mistake and Jones is cleared but again, not holding my breath.

Okay so now we are being civil about this and I respect that.

This whole deal with the turinabol is weird simply because he pissed hot in between the weigh in and fight night. But yet he tested negative before the weigh in and after the fight.

I can draw up my own theory but at the end they would just be an opinion until an actual conclusion is confirmed.

I agree that Jones has bought it upon himself to not be given the benefit of the doubt with all his other fuck ups. But personally I feel it would be ashamed to see a very talented athlete have his career cut short while still at his prime but if indeed he did took the steroid on purpose than he would simply have to deal with the consequence.

The masking agents probably wore off when he was cutting weight.

fuckyou.gif

I never realized his last name contained an apostrophe. <mma4>

You serious?

I just posted all the facts about Jones being suspended.

Stop acting like a bitch who rather have a warped reality of the situation because you are deeply threatened by Jones's legacy.

What a pathetic moron.
You're a pathetic moron if you think Jones is clean. Give your fucking head a shake buddy.

Oh wow he's still at it insisting that he presented facts...

{<jordan}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back