News Henry Cejudo announces he is NOT retiring

He wishes people would cheer him on like that. lol nobody cares if he stays or goes. lol

He didn't have the cardio to fight merab at all .

He's 37. He really needs to condition and try fighting with a style that doesn't focus in agility or speed he's these fighters don't realize they slow down with age and they lose their reaction times

Why Anderson had to quit and guys like Randy and glieson had crazy success they were smart.

Henry may be an Olympic athlete but at 37 38 he's not gonna be faster than merab who's in his prime 20s or have his cardio
Merab is 33, he aint no damn 20.

I would like to see him back in the fly weight division he is still a powerhouse.

The cringe lives on... for now.

I'd watch Cejudo vs Fig all day.

Considering Cejudo coached Figueiredo to a world championship I'd say it's pretty unlikely they ever fight.

Could be some interesting fights for him though if he has accepted he won't reach a championship but wants to stick around. Cody Garbrandt, Mario Bautista and the Pedro Munhoz / Kyler Phillips winner would all be fun fights.

This is why fighters should NEVER say they're retiring if they lose....

They never do.

This is why fighters should NEVER say they're retiring if they lose....

They never do.

Fighters retire and unretire at their whims.

They dont owe anyone to stay retired.

"I should retire if i lose,oh wait yknow what I dont fuckin feel like it"

He must be broke. Probably deeply regretting sitting out the majority of the latter part of his prime years. He left a lot of money on the table.
That was a bad financial decision to sit out during his prime.

Back