Hendo on Bisping: His body has changed more than mine

That is true, but there is also sportsmanship and class, i dont see them either.

he talked so much crap during the TUF show, you have to expect that the other guy would try to take your head off.

Regarding Hendo's legitimate usage of TRT (like soooo many other fighters), he has been fighting professionally for 19 years with 46 fights and he has never failed a drug test. Not once... While TRT was legal he used it as prescribed and was always within allowable limits. When it was no longer allowed he stopped using it. Sherdoggers that continue to lump Hendo in with users of illegal PED's need to find something else to whine about.

If i understand this correctly....he got the excemption and used it within the rules as long as it was allowed in the UFC, but then how is he still able to compete for so long without it? im not saying he is into something, what im saying is, that it seems he didnt actually needed it in the first place then, and now fighters like Big foot who have a legit problem cant use it anymore.

eh, I don't care about PED usage, I'm annoyed is with his follow up shots in KO'ed guys, and the back of the head shots

Yeah fuck hitting people that are KO'd, I'd prefer if he just spat on them and kneed a downed opponent when it was clearly illegal in the rules.

Ref was stood too far away, broke into a fucking sprint after the first punch and still didn't get there on time, poor positioning by the ref.

"damn he might be dead for real"
I remember that thought crossing my mind.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/9/3...ater-barbs-michael-bisping-s-body-has-changed

Says bispings body has changed more than his. Says trt was legal when he used it so it wasn't cheating.

My thoughts: off the top of my head, the biggest change I can think of in Bisping body type was when he dropped from lhw to mw, nothing suspicious imo he just looked more ripped, is normal. Also, i dont consider Dan's trt use cheating. He didn't abuse it and exceed limits like chael. When it was no longer allowed he stopped using it. Although more powerful, i liken it to a supplement that went from legal to the banned list, he didn't continue to use. He played within the rules, even when they changed.
Discuss.

You cannot know if he didn't abuse it. Back then there was no out of competition testing so he could have been on 2 CCs per week and then bumped down to TRT dose level just 1 to 2 weeks before the fight.

To be honest all fighters could have done that with pretty much all PEDS before USADA. There was a short time when the NASCAR was random testing prior to fights but it was sporadic and only short lived.

eh, I don't care about PED usage, I'm annoyed is with his follow up shots in KO'ed guys, and the back of the head shots

When you talk a ton of shit for months and purposefully try to a piss a man off that you're about to get in a cage with, you can't really be upset when he lands an extra punch before the ref gets there.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

View attachment 148563

sure make great pic tho...

(to be fair the the guy, I don't see the referee)

I hear your point about the ref but beside that Hendo probably knew Bisping was done,
Did he feel like the extra shot was necessary, did he want to avenge something or to prove a point ? Or was it an adrenaline shot ?
This is a tough debate, because Hendo was not "wrong" to do it but those extra shot are those who deal the more damage so if he knew Bisping was out, this is really out of the line and kinda criminal in regard of the brain damage it may cause...
Note that I dont particulary blame on Hendo, this happens quite often with many fighters, took it as an example

When you talk a ton of shit for months and purposefully try to a piss a man off that you're about to get in a cage with, you can't really be upset when he lands an extra punch before the ref gets there.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Well said, FK.

If i understand this correctly....he got the excemption and used it within the rules as long as it was allowed in the UFC, but then how is he still able to compete for so long without it? im not saying he is into something, what im saying is, that it seems he didnt actually needed it in the first place then, and now fighters like Big foot who have a legit problem cant use it anymore.

He's deteriorated a lot since using TRT, and even more since it was banned. Back in the day he was a fighter who threw combos, kicks, used his wrestling offensively, had some vicious ground and pound. As he got further along with TRT he basically began to degenerate into a smaller version of Roy Nelson, he was just a little bit more crafty with his right hand than Roy. He went from combos and kicks, to a stepping inside low kick to overhand right, to the double pump jab to overhand right, to just the overhand right.

Power is the last thing to go.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/9/3...ater-barbs-michael-bisping-s-body-has-changed

Says bispings body has changed more than his. Says trt was legal when he used it so it wasn't cheating.

My thoughts: off the top of my head, the biggest change I can think of in Bisping body type was when he dropped from lhw to mw, nothing suspicious imo he just looked more ripped, is normal. Also, i dont consider Dan's trt use cheating. He didn't abuse it and exceed limits like chael. When it was no longer allowed he stopped using it. Although more powerful, i liken it to a supplement that went from legal to the banned list, he didn't continue to use. He played within the rules, even when they changed.
Discuss.
Henderson has used more testo/year (and probably growth hormone too judging by that jaw of his) over the years than Bisping, there's no doubt about it. Maybe Bisping is starting to do it now that he is getting older but let's not kid ourselves here. Testo is testo no matter if you call it TRT or consider it legal or not.

None of Dan's follow-up shots have been dirty. He has always gone until the ref stops it, which is a finisher's instinct. If Andy did the same thing Bisping probably wouldn't be champ and we wouldn't even be talking about this fight.

His comment after the Bisping fight about the follow-up shot was pretty stupid, but I think it was mostly instigated by Rogan and how he asked the question. He did the same thing after dropping Wandy and tried to do the same thing against Shields, so there was no split second decision in his head to follow up or not. He just goes until the fight is finished, simple as that. Anyone who doesn't like it should watch a different sport.
Wow,, did not know Bisping had any actual fans... Learn something new on Sherdog every day.

a) Bisping is now and has always been a huge cunt to other fighters. When he fought Hendo, the universal acclaim was that the shot was well deserved.

b) The follow up punch was completely legal but you already knew that but I get it, all salty from swinging from Lombard and Bispings nutsack. You fight until the ref says stop. The ref had not intervened yet and the time span between the first and second shots was less than a second. It's not like Henderson stopped after the first shot, looked down at Bisping and said to himself "yup he's out, time for a finisher!!". He hit him, he dropped, he followed him down with another shot and at which point the ref called the fight.

Afterwards, Hendo said Bisping deserved it (see point A above). Whether or not he did wouldn't have mattered. Even if Bisping wasn't a huge tool, Hendo would have dropped that shot on him.

Regarding Hendo's legitimate usage of TRT (like soooo many other fighters), he has been fighting professionally for 19 years with 46 fights and he has never failed a drug test. Not once... While TRT was legal he used it as prescribed and was always within allowable limits. When it was no longer allowed he stopped using it. Sherdoggers that continue to lump Hendo in with users of illegal PED's need to find something else to whine about.
it's not about being a bisping fan, but understand the bs hendo pulls in the cage. now I hope bisping returns the favor

of course, you fight until the ref stops will, but it was clear to any human being on earth that bisping was already out, and he still punched him. that was basically an assault

and as I said, I don't care about the PED usage

Yeah fuck hitting people that are KO'd, I'd prefer if he just spat on them and kneed a downed opponent when it was clearly illegal in the rules.
glad you agree with me

I know you said it's more powerful but you are aware TRT = synthetic hormone which means steroids.

As much as anyone tries to say this guy or that guy needed TRT, TRT was and is a steroid. It makes a huge difference and people who deny it just aren't thinking clearly (not necessarily directed at you TS)
That's why I prefaced with "more powerful" I have no clue what the ins and outs are but I just safely assumed it's a much more powerful.

You cannot know if he didn't abuse it. Back then there was no out of competition testing so he could have been on 2 CCs per week and then bumped down to TRT dose level just 1 to 2 weeks before the fight.

To be honest all fighters could have done that with pretty much all PEDS before USADA. There was a short time when the NASCAR was random testing prior to fights but it was sporadic and only short lived.
I agree, he was never caught abusing is what I meant. After the amount if guys I've seen caught the last few years, I wouldn't be surprised by anyone.

I don't feel his trt use was cheating the way other who used it were.

There has been some some people calling Bisping out for PED's but he has never failed a test in a super long career.

Hope Hendo gets the win
I mean it was cheating (not technically) but Dan was legitimately old and needed it, he wasn't 26, ripped, and somehow has low T. He was also very upfront and honest. That's why he gets a pass. No doubt it helped him in that crazy streak he had on TRT but he never hid anything

Dan has always been a dick,who ever says otherwise is his dickrider.Bisping will torture him for 5 rounds.Go see Diaz vs Penn.

There are more knowledgeable guys on here than I but I have read that prolonged extreme weight cutting (Which wrestlers of the calibre of Henderson have done since their early teens) can have a negative effect on testosterone levels. I remember Cormier talking about it as well in an interview.

Also, who says he can compete? He is 3-6 in his last 9 fights. The guy is currently 46. He should have retired ages ago.

It's not like he went on a TRT fueled tear like Vitor Belfort did. He had his best year back in "2011" almost 6 years ago. That's when he should have called it quits at the age of 40.

Hendo is too stubborn to quit and frankly he (and Randy Couture for that matter) are exceptions to the rule when it comes to sport longevity. Hendo is currently the oldest competing athlete in the UFC by a long shot (Mark Hunt at 42 is next).

Dan has always been a dick,who ever says otherwise is his dickrider.Bisping will torture him for 5 rounds.Go see Diaz vs Penn.
5 rounds? I dunno. Dan owns Bisping on the ground, and all it takes for Dan to win is one punch. In 25 minutes...Dan will get his range. Bisping will need to knock him out standing to win IMO.

5 rounds? I dunno. Dan owns Bisping on the ground, and all it takes for Dan to win is one punch. In 25 minutes...Dan will get his range. Bisping will need to knock him out standing to win IMO.
He's too slow,he barely moves.And eevryone knows Bisping can go 25 min,Hendo cant..at least not on a high level.Bisping will pick him apart and he can throw kicks with no fear in this one.

Aren't you suppose to continue fighting until ref stops fight? Also, do you not remember what Bisping did to Jorge?

Back