Hendo on Bisping: His body has changed more than mine

Bisping's body changed from having lots of baby fat. To being lean.

Lol at anyone from pride complaining about teh roidz

eh, I don't care about PED usage, I'm annoyed is with his follow up shots in KO'ed guys, and the back of the head shots

None of Dan's follow-up shots have been dirty. He has always gone until the ref stops it, which is a finisher's instinct. If Andy did the same thing Bisping probably wouldn't be champ and we wouldn't even be talking about this fight.

His comment after the Bisping fight about the follow-up shot was pretty stupid, but I think it was mostly instigated by Rogan and how he asked the question. He did the same thing after dropping Wandy and tried to do the same thing against Shields, so there was no split second decision in his head to follow up or not. He just goes until the fight is finished, simple as that. Anyone who doesn't like it should watch a different sport.

eh, I don't care about PED usage, I'm annoyed is with his follow up shots in KO'ed guys, and the back of the head shots
please specify which fight annoyed you because of follow up shot because bisping is still defending and was still a threat until the kiss punch landed here.
tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

View attachment 148563

sure make great pic tho...

(to be fair the the guy, I don't see the referee)

Anyone who watched that season of TUF knew that Bisping earned that blatant cheap shot 10x over.

Generically - it's the wrong thing to do. A guy out that bad is done and it's simply cruel to hit him again.

But, Bisping had it coming. He talked shit for months and payback was finally due.

The fact that Dan made this his logo is just gravy.

Although more powerful, i liken it to a supplement that went from legal to the banned list, he didn't continue to use. He played within the rules, even when they changed.
Discuss.

I know you said it's more powerful but you are aware TRT = synthetic hormone which means steroids.

As much as anyone tries to say this guy or that guy needed TRT, TRT was and is a steroid. It makes a huge difference and people who deny it just aren't thinking clearly (not necessarily directed at you TS)

Anyone who watched that season of TUF knew that Bisping earned that blatant cheap shot 10x over.

Generically - it's the wrong thing to do. A guy out that bad is done and it's simply cruel to hit him again.

But, Bisping had it coming. He talked shit for months and payback was finally due.

So I guess if Eddie would do something like that to Conor because he talks shit, and Conor dies/gets paralyzed as a consequence, he would have deserved it because he talked a lot of shit right?

yeah the logo was a little over the top imo.
but man, I remember jumping out of my seat when that happened.

"It's combats sports, he might have willingly risked killing him but hey It's combat sports, relax man"

Yeah. Anytime you throw punches you are risking killing someone. It's part of the game

Lol at anyone from pride complaining about teh roidz

It's more about general hypocrisy.

Bisping presents as cleanest of clean yet lots have accused him.

As Rampage said:

"People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

So I guess if Eddie would do something like that to Conor because he talks shit, and Conor dies/gets paralyzed as a consequence, he would have deserved it because he talked a lot of shit right?

Deserved to die or get paralyzed? No. Deserved an extra smash in the face? Yeah - probably.

This may shock you, but there was a time in America where shooting your mouth off would get you punched in the face.

As the great philosopher Wanderlei Silva once said, "If you have respect - you keep your teeth."

Lmao people are so butthurt, at this point ufc is not even a sport so who cares

Wow,, did not know Bisping had any actual fans... Learn something new on Sherdog every day.

a) Bisping is now and has always been a huge cunt to other fighters. When he fought Hendo, the universal acclaim was that the shot was well deserved.

b) The follow up punch was completely legal but you already knew that but I get it, all salty from swinging from Lombard and Bispings nutsack. You fight until the ref says stop. The ref had not intervened yet and the time span between the first and second shots was less than a second. It's not like Henderson stopped after the first shot, looked down at Bisping and said to himself "yup he's out, time for a finisher!!". He hit him, he dropped, he followed him down with another shot and at which point the ref called the fight.

Afterwards, Hendo said Bisping deserved it (see point A above). Whether or not he did wouldn't have mattered. Even if Bisping wasn't a huge tool, Hendo would have dropped that shot on him.

Regarding Hendo's legitimate usage of TRT (like soooo many other fighters), he has been fighting professionally for 19 years with 46 fights and he has never failed a drug test. Not once... While TRT was legal he used it as prescribed and was always within allowable limits. When it was no longer allowed he stopped using it. Sherdoggers that continue to lump Hendo in with users of illegal PED's need to find something else to whine about.

Agreed. I've never liked the guy either. This is the only time I've rooted for Bisping. Lol

How about all his gracefull comments after wins?

Yeah. Anytime you throw punches you are risking killing someone. It's part of the game

It's fair game then though. putting all your body weight into a punch to an unconscious head is not fair game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back