Hendo got robbed! Should be champ right now

Screen-Shot-2016-10-09-at-3.00.16-PM.jpg

Wow. Look at that boxing lesson right guys? Bisping sure showed him...

Bisping showed Hendo how to block punches with his head.

I agree. But when Henderson agreed to fight in England, he probably knew he couldn't win without a finish.

Damn fucking right he did

The outcry in this fight wasn't enough seriously

One of the worst robberies in recent times

Come at me with a worse one I dare you

If a battle-worn hendo could do that sort of damage, I wonder what Romero and New Zealand knuckles are going to do.

The organization has wanted bisping to have a belt for a long time and have engineered circumstances for him hold onto it as long as possible.

Rockhold is a real shit bird for causing this freak show.

I agree... I had it 3 rounds to 2

Hendo is the true champion.

fight scoring

Dan 1,2 (via H-bomb knockdownz) - Bisping 3,5 clearly

The only round in question is round 4, which I re-watched 5 timez.

Round 4 - Mike controlled the center of the octogon... & that can & should sway a very close round... but this one wazn't quite close enough for that IMO.

I got Hendo landing 5 more big strikes that landed

Henderson 48 - 47

I only watched it the one time live but I had Henderson 1 and 2 (same reasons as you), but round 5 Hendo (round 3 and 4 Bis).

Round 5 seemed like the striking was fairly even, with Hendo landing the slightly better shots as well as a brief TD.

Dan beat up Bisgping, Bisping didnt beat up Dan.

Dan won.

Hendo is where he belongs and has belonged for a few years now, retired.

Dan totally won this fight, did way more damage and at no point did Bisping hurt him meanwhile Dan knocked Bisping on his ass and almost finished him left him a bloody mess

Dan doesn't need white knights.

He's a top 10 all time fighter. Legacy unchanged.

You can win on points despite getting your ass kicked by your grandpa. Such is the nature of the rules. It is what it is.

And btw lmao at boxing lesson. That's almost boxingislife retardation level.

Forgot how good of a scrap that was

Interestingly people were disputing one of the roundz Hendo knocked him down in as well... I don't get where people come from sometimes.
Like judge Andy Roberts giving Mike round 2. Ridiculous.

If anyone is giving it to Hendo... then they're falsely saying that taking Bisping down & holding him for 20 seconds while doing nothing equals 15 strikes on the score card. I personally do not value a takedown that highly if they do absolutely nothing with it but hold the person. Nobody should. It is certainly a notable accomplishment... and worth something... but in no way does it's worth trump 15 more Bisping strikes.

Round 4 was much closer... & even though Bisping controlled the ring... I got Hendo landing 5 more shots... & that trumps "ring control." imo

1,2, & 4 Hendo
Yeah, just judging by the media scoring and fan scoring, I haven't seen anyone give 4 to Dan, but some people going back and forth on 5. (And like you said, on 2 for some strange reason, there were some people who thought THAT would be the swing round). And fan scoring is over 90% for Mike in 4, but lower than 60 in 5. I guess I gotta watch it again.

Hendo landed 2 good shots and was given the two rounds that he landed them you morons clear 3 -2 rounds for Bisping victory.

Move on idiots.

That and the Silva fight were baffling fucking decisions

judges who weigh activity over damage in a fight should be banned

I only watched it the one time live but I had Henderson 1 and 2 (same reasons as you), but round 5 Hendo (round 3 and 4 Bis).

Round 5 seemed like the striking was fairly even, with Hendo landing the slightly better shots as well as a brief TD.
It's interesting how differently people score a fight. I just presented my case for rounds 4 & 5 to someone else in post #19 above... I'll just copy it here.

Round 5 was very clearly Bisping's.

I re-watched it several times & scored the rounds after the fight, so that I could state my case here on Sherdog. Interestingly people were disputing one of the roundz Hendo knocked him down in as well... I don't get where people come from sometimes.

If anyone is giving Round 5 to Hendo... then they're falsely saying that taking Bisping down & holding him for 20 seconds while doing nothing equals 15 more Bisping strikes on the score card. I personally do not value a takedown that highly if they do absolutely nothing with it but hold the person. Nobody should. It is certainly a notable accomplishment... and worth something... but in no way does it's worth trump 15 more Bisping strikes.

Round 4 was much closer... & even though Bisping controlled the ring... I got Hendo landing 5 more shots... & that trumps "ring control." imo

1,2, & 4 Hendo

Bisping was dominant for the first four rounds. But Hendo dropped him in rounds 1 and 2 (and smashed him with some nice gnp in rd 1), with those two moments giving him those 2 rounds and making it an even fight going into rd 5.

I had Hendo winning round 5. With no huge moments, either. He was just mixing it up nicely and going for it.

The fight is scored round by round dude. Henderson lost rounds 3 and 4 without question, rounds 2 and 5 were arguable.

Hendo only won 1 round on my card.

Back