Hendo got robbed! Should be champ right now

Bisping wining to Thales Leites, Anderson Silva and Dan Henderson by stopping punches with the face can only be possible in Great Britain, period.

Even if you score round by round, you see Bisping face and think that he has to do something besides bleeding and swelling.

Bisping brings out the crybabys, just one more aspect to the massive value he represents. Most entertaining.

Screen-Shot-2016-10-09-at-3.00.16-PM.jpg

Wow. Look at that boxing lesson right guys? Bisping sure showed him...

Haha exactly. Dan does have that alligator skin though, hard to cut that dude.

4-1 Bisping.

I have Dan round 1 and that’s it.
Sorry but I don’t give a guy a round for landing one punch and getting outboxed the other 4:55 minutes.

Bisping was dominant for the first four rounds. But Hendo dropped him in rounds 1 and 2 (and smashed him with some nice gnp in rd 1), with those two moments giving him those 2 rounds and making it an even fight going into rd 5.

I had Hendo winning round 5. With no huge moments, either. He was just mixing it up nicely and going for it.

Bisping was dominant in the first 4 rounds but Hendo won rounds 1 and 2, makes sense

Bisping was dominant in the first 4 rounds but Hendo won rounds 1 and 2, makes sense
It does, if you know how to read. I explained it well. "It was a shutout....m aside from two moments that gave him two rounds, thus making it not a shutout."

close decision either way, but anyone who considers themselves remotely elite at 185 shouldn't have that much trouble with 50-year old Hendo.

It does, if you know how to read. I explained it well. "It was a shutout....m aside from two moments that gave him two rounds, thus making it not a shutout."

If you had more than half of a brain you'd be able to figure out a better way of stating that. But we can all see the best you could do with less than half of a brain

If you had more than half of a brain you'd be able to figure out a better way of stating that. But we can all see the best you could do with less than half of a brain
If you weren't a pussy-wipe, maybe that wouldn't have bothered you so much. You can't handle deliberate contradiction because you're too emotional.

{<BJPeen}

Heading into the 5th, I remember thinking Bisping needed a stoppage to win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back