Helping out a friend with being a correctional officer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude let’s be real here... this thread is aids....like not magic Johnson aids but tommy Morrison aids... it’s bad

How? I've never been a correctional officer, i didn't know that they train their people good. Now do me a favor and go fuck yourself. I talked to a military veteran he told me everything about the job. Now go play nintendo or something.

Ok this is a thread just because i'm bored at work right now, my best friend shes 5'4" around 60 lbs, she use to live in the hood, she puerto rican has a lot of tattoos so i think the inmates wouldn't be messing with her that much, she told me she wanted to be a correctional officer, so i tried to tell her not to be because if someone hurts her in the prison, then i'ma go in their and fuck that hostile individual up. She'll get some training from the job, but their only going to teach her to an extent and i feel i can teach her more then they can, so what should i teach her? Should i teach her some limb breaking techniques? Should i teach her some 52 blocks that i learned years go (i learnt it before people found out about it)? I know 4 styles that can help her, and probably keep her safe, 52 blocks, wing chun (that i picked up while training with a guy in a gym i use to train at), sambo and bjj. Which ones would help her best as a correctional officer? I know muay thai, boxing, bjj, a little bit of sambo, 52 blocks, wing chun, and judo (the judo i can't do as well as the other styles). Which styles would help her best?

so because a anorexic woman has tattoos people will be scared of her? Tattoos dont mean anything.

52 blocks nonsense, wing chun? as if there hasnt been enough debates on here about how effective wing chun is..lol

now well just pretend that this man is a woman, and as you can clearly see, the inmates will be running for their lives!

so because a anorexic woman has tattoos people will be scared of her? Tattoos dont mean anything.

52 blocks nonsense, wing chun? as if there hasnt been enough debates on here about how effective wing chun is..lol

now well just pretend that this man is a woman, and as you can clearly see, the inmates will be running for their lives!

52 blocks is not non sense, 52 blocks is a style made from prison for nearly 2 decades i would assume, 52 blocks plus wing chun and some boxing would make her a killer in their, wing chun she can develop the reflexes to block a knife and/or shank, 52 blocks she can hurt someones hands by elbowing the punches (i've done that before in sparring) and she can come back with an elbow, and boxing she could develop the punching power to subdue them, and if i teach her bjj she can hold someone down, since the correction officer training should teach her real good. Their going to bulk her up, but after the training she said she wasnt going to work out so idk how shes going to survive if she doesnt keep in shape. Shes probably 90 lbs or something shes not skinny to the point where shes all bone.

52 blocks is not non sense, 52 blocks is a style made from prison for nearly 2 decades i would assume, 52 blocks plus wing chun and some boxing would make her a killer in their, wing chun she can develop the reflexes to block a knife and/or shank, 52 blocks she can hurt someones hands by elbowing the punches (i've done that before in sparring) and she can come back with an elbow, and boxing she could develop the punching power to subdue them, and if i teach her bjj she can hold someone down, since the correction officer training should teach her real good. Their going to bulk her up, but after the training she said she wasnt going to work out so idk how shes going to survive if she doesnt keep in shape. Shes probably 90 lbs or something shes not skinny to the point where shes all bone.

i think you might be posting this question for yourself.

52 blocks and wing chun are nonsense.

a 90 lbs man doesnt stand a chance against anything. Even worse for a woman. Bulk her up to what a mighty 110 lbs? size does matter, when the differences are minor 5, 10, even 20 lbs the smaller guy can win. But when you take a 90 lbs man vs a 200 lbs man, no matter how well trained the 90 lbs man is. the 200 lb man can easily "man handle" him, all he would need to do is bear hug him and lay on him, and commence penetration. Even worse for a woman.

your delusional pal.

90 lbs wing chun master

i think you might be posting this question for yourself.

52 blocks and wing chun are nonsense.

a 90 lbs man doesnt stand a chance against anything. Even worse for a woman. Bulk her up to what a mighty 110 lbs? size does matter, when the differences are minor 5, 10, even 20 lbs the smaller guy can win. But when you take a 90 lbs man vs a 200 lbs man, no matter how well trained the 90 lbs man is. the 200 lb man can easily "man handle" him, all he would need to do is bear hug him and lay on him, and commence penetration. Even worse for a woman.

your delusional pal.

90 lbs wing chun master

Thats why i would teach her boxing too 52 blocks and wing chun for self defense, and boxing for offense, and idk if your a fighter or not but those styles are good for self defense. And every fighter knows that wing chun is not non sense when its mixed in with other styles.

P.s. i trained for nearly 5 years, and i was only 120 lbs nearly 3 years ago, and when i sparred with a 270 lb football player(high scholl football player) i made him limp in sparring, so yes if they bulk her up to 110 lbs or 115 lbs she could have more of a chance. Size does matter between 2 untrained people but size doesnt matter when the smaller guy is trained and the bigger guy is not. I've tapped out 200 lb guys in bjj in my first 3 months.

Thats why i would teach her boxing too 52 blocks and wing chun for self defense, and boxing for offense, and idk if your a fighter or not but those styles are good for self defense. And every fighter knows that wing chun is not non sense when its mixed in with other styles.

what part of a 90 lbs woman not standing a chance against a man dont you understand?

and yes, wing chun is nonsense, as is 52 blocks. they are fantasy martial arts

your wing chun kung fu harness the chi martial arts will most likely result in something like this.

if your small, and want to get into law enforcement you can, but I would pick a less dangerous position in a less hostile enviroment.

what part of a 90 lbs woman not standing a chance against a man dont you understand?

your wing chun kung fu harness the chi martial arts will most likely result in something like this.

if your small, and want to get into law enforcement you can, but I would pick a less dangerous position in a less hostile enviroment.

That video has nothing to do with wing chun and wing chun is more of a self defense style but can be used to fight and it doesnt harness chi, its used without it and 52 blocks can really hurt someone, every fighter knows that.

That video has nothing to do with wing chun and wing chun is more of a self defense style but can be used to fight and it doesnt harness chi, its used without it and 52 blocks can really hurt someone, every fighter knows that.

wing chun is nonsense man. every fighter knows that ;)

guys, as a guy who did tma, chi was allways used to mean breath. All martial arts use chi. The literal translation of it is "breath" or "air."

guys, as a guy who did tma, chi was allways used to mean breath. All martial arts use chi.

im not trying to argue martial arts.

im just trying to point out that regardless of how well trained a 90 lbs woman with tattoos is, she doesnt stand a chance against a man.

so she can be a boxing muay thai wing chun wushu yellow bamboo champion. doesnt matter.

hardened criminal/human animal vs well trained kendo/sword fighting MAN, who weights im going to guess at least 150 lbs most likely more. We can see how well he did. Now lets replace him with a 90 lbs woman. I also want to make an emphasis on human animal, many times prisons are referred to as human zoos. Also, biting is effective.

Last edited:

im just trying to point out that regardless of how well trained a 90 lbs woman with tattoos is, she doesnt stand a chance against a man.

so she can be a boxing muay thai wing chun wushu yellow bamboo champion. doesnt matter.

hardened criminal/human animal vs well trained kendo/sword fighting MAN, who weights im going to guess at least 150 lbs most likely more. We can see how well he did. Now lets replace him with a 90 lbs woman. I also want to make an emphasis on human animal, many times prisons are referred to as human zoos. Also, biting is effective.

lol pretty much shot out the bottom of all women's self defense programs.

Are you a fighter? If you were a fighter you would know that no matter what weight you are, you can still beat people bigger then you i tapped out 200 lb guys in my first 3 months of bjj, made a football player in my gym limp who was 270 lbs at the time, and i was 125 lbs at the time.

lol pretty much shot out the bottom of all women's self defense programs.

not necessarily. its just that size and stregnth are a huge factor in fighting. when the differences are minor, the smaller man can win. but when the differences are too great, its a huge advantage for the larger stronger man. thats why we have weight classes. That being said, there are some large strong athletic women out there.

Im friends with a girl who is very good at BJJ, she also is close to about my size and lifts a shitload of weights and is swoll as fuck. She can tap me out in about 20 seconds. but thats if we just did bjj. in a "no rules" fight I would still have a huge advantage on her. womens self defense i see today is a bunch of nonsese, in reality they are not promoting self defense, they are promoting a woman beating a man, which unfortunately is not likely. You see these pictures of a woman who is getting robbed or something, and she beats up the man and defends herself. In reality, womens self defense should be aimed at recognizing and preventing a bad situation from happening, meaning not getting to that point. and if you do get to that point, the goal should be escape.

Are you a fighter? If you were a fighter you would know that no matter what weight you are, you can still beat people bigger then you i tapped out 200 lb guys in my first 3 months of bjj, made a football player in my gym limp who was 270 lbs at the time, and i was 125 lbs at the time.

size matters bud

this one time this midget beat up a man

this one time a guy jumped out of a plane with no parachute and lived

this one time.........

not necessarily. its just that size and stregnth are a huge factor in fighting. when the differences are minor, the smaller man can win. but when the differences are too great, its a huge advantage for the larger stronger man. thats why we have weight classes. That being said, there are some large strong athletic women out there.

Im friends with a girl who is very good at BJJ, she also is close to about my size and lifts a shitload of weights and is swoll as fuck. She can tap me out in about 20 seconds. but thats if we just did bjj. in a "no rules" fight I would still have a huge advantage on her. womens self defense i see today is a bunch of nonsese, in reality they are not promoting self defense, they are promoting a woman beating a man, which unfortunately is not likely. You see these pictures of a woman who is getting robbed or something, and she beats up the man and defends herself. In reality, womens self defense should be aimed at recognizing and preventing a bad situation from happening, meaning not getting to that point. and if you do get to that point, the goal should be escape.

Well thats pretty sexist, if the woman has a good ammount of strength then she can do some real damage to you, ik a girl whos probably smaller then you and can rock you she hasnt rocked me before but she knows how to set up those power punches because her husband is a pro boxer.

Well thats pretty sexist, if the woman has a good ammount of strength then she can do some real damage to you, ik a girl whos probably smaller then you and can rock you she hasnt rocked me before but she knows hoe to set up those power punches because her husband is a pro boxer.

lol ok. no reasoning with you. im done

go show the inmates your mighty 90 lbs wing chun

good luck

.... dude... we aren’t talking about a mutually agreed upon fight.... all of that doesn’t mean shit .... you’re just trying to relate a few successful memories to real life...I guarantee that if one of those 200lb guys grabbed you and slammed you on your head... all the training any of us have done won’t mean jack shit... this is an underweight woman who you want to take a position in a prison.. filled with men who have all kinds of angst and rage... and suppressed sexual urges..who have altered and hardened the way their minds work in order to survive.... no training in the world can protect you from a group of guys cornering you in cell or hallway... you may think we’re all being assholes but you are just refusing to accept the reality of it ... sending her in there .. training or no training... she’d be an easy target

Well thats pretty sexist, if the woman has a good ammount of strength then she can do some real damage to you, ik a girl whos probably smaller then you and can rock you she hasnt rocked me before but she knows how to set up those power punches because her husband is a pro boxer.

theres nothing sexist about my post. if so, can you please show me which part of it was?

.... dude... we aren’t talking about a mutually agreed upon fight.... all of that doesn’t mean shit .... you’re just trying to relate a few successful memories to real life...I guarantee that if one of those 200lb guys grabbed you and slammed you on your head... all the training any of us have done won’t mean jack shit... this is an underweight woman who you want to take a position in a prison.. filled with men who have all kinds of angst and rage... and suppressed sexual urges..who have altered and hardened the way their minds work in order to survive.... no training in the world can protect you from a group of guys cornering you in cell or hallway... you may think we’re all being assholes but you are just refusing to accept the reality of it ... sending her in there .. training or no training... she’d be an easy target

No i am accepting reality, and yes if they could grab me and slam me then yeah i would be done (idk i've never broken a bone in my life), your just a juicehead, who believes only in strength, but that would be the only weapon that they have a slam. And its hard to grab on to someone smaller then you, if you go to an mma gym spar mma style with someone whose 135 lbs or 125 lbs i gurantee you yoy couldnt handle them.

No i am accepting reality, and yes if they could grab me and slam me then yeah i would be done (idk i've never broken a bone in my life), your just a juicehead, who believes only in strength, but that would be the only weapon that they have a slam. And its hard to grab on to someone smaller then you, if you go to an mma gym spar mma style with someone whose 135 lbs or 125 lbs i gurantee you yoy couldnt handle them.

I’m not gonna waste my time any more ... @shincheckin was smart to stop earlier.... you completely missed the point... and btw I’m 5’9 and 165lbs soaking wet with a lean frame... anything but a juice head... but good luck to you and your friend... thinking you can fend on dudes with any kind of real killer intent off a whim and good thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back