Helping out a friend with being a correctional officer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok this is a thread just because i'm bored at work right now, my best friend shes 5'4" around 60 lbs, she use to live in the hood, she puerto rican has a lot of tattoos so i think the inmates wouldn't be messing with her that much, she told me she wanted to be a correctional officer, so i tried to tell her not to be because if someone hurts her in the prison, then i'ma go in their and fuck that hostile individual up. She'll get some training from the job, but their only going to teach her to an extent and i feel i can teach her more then they can, so what should i teach her? Should i teach her some limb breaking techniques? Should i teach her some 52 blocks that i learned years go (i learnt it before people found out about it)? I know 4 styles that can help her, and probably keep her safe, 52 blocks, wing chun (that i picked up while training with a guy in a gym i use to train at), sambo and bjj. Which ones would help her best as a correctional officer? I know muay thai, boxing, bjj, a little bit of sambo, 52 blocks, wing chun, and judo (the judo i can't do as well as the other styles). Which styles would help her best?

Ok this is a thread just because i'm bored at work right now, my best friend shes 5'4" around 60 lbs,

She's 5'4, 60 pounds?

You should teach her to find a doctor? At least a new career?

Also looking forward to you breaking into jail and kicking a prisoner's ass for hurting your emaciated girlfriend.

She's 5'4, 60 pounds?

You should teach her to find a doctor? At least a new career?

Also looking forward to you breaking into jail and kicking a prisoner's ass for hurting your emaciated girlfriend.

Lmao i'll find a way, she ain't my girlfriend, shes just a really good friend of mine, i think she can do it, but she just needs to learn how to fight first and defend herself, and i want to teach her. A CO job is better then the job she has now.

Ok this is a thread just because i'm bored at work right now, my best friend shes 5'4" around 60 lbs, she use to live in the hood, she puerto rican has a lot of tattoos so i think the inmates wouldn't be messing with her that much, she told me she wanted to be a correctional officer, so i tried to tell her not to be because if someone hurts her in the prison, then i'ma go in their and fuck that hostile individual up. She'll get some training from the job, but their only going to teach her to an extent and i feel i can teach her more then they can, so what should i teach her? Should i teach her some limb breaking techniques? Should i teach her some 52 blocks that i learned years go (i learnt it before people found out about it)? I know 4 styles that can help her, and probably keep her safe, 52 blocks, wing chun (that i picked up while training with a guy in a gym i use to train at), sambo and bjj. Which ones would help her best as a correctional officer? I know muay thai, boxing, bjj, a little bit of sambo, 52 blocks, wing chun, and judo (the judo i can't do as well as the other styles). Which styles would help her best?

Yes, just train with her, and spar with her. Do you know any blade weapon fighting systems? The inmates will most likely be armed with shanks.

And she most likely be working in women's prison right? I dont think they stick female guards with male inmates.

Yes, just train with her, and spar with her. Do you know any blade weapon fighting systems? The inmates will most likely be armed with shanks.

And she most likely be working in women's prison right? I dont think they stick female guards with male inmates.

Well i talked to a military veteran at work he said they would train her well in the academy, but heres one other thing i forgot to mention she doesnt like to workout, but i'ma see what if she still wants to do it when i tell her their going to make her workout.

how is somebody who's 5'4, 60lbs? Get her to a hospital

how is somebody who's 5'4, 60lbs? Get her to a hospital

Well shes broke everytime i see her the only time she eats more then 2 meals a day is when me and her go get something to eat after we hang out.

Edit: she might be more then 60 lbs, she might be 80 actually when i met her she was probably 60

Well shes broke everytime i see her the only time she eats more then 2 meals a day is when me and her go get something to eat after we hang out.

Edit: she might be more then 60 lbs, she might be 80 actually when i met her she was probably 60

That CO job can probably help her with paying for more meals that. But being light is not that bad. She probably live longer, as less stress on her body.

considering the line of work i'd say bjj would help ALOT. but she has to know mostly standing submissions, at least i would. i would feel really stupid bringing an inmate to the ground and choking her out only to be stomped out by her homegirls.

She doesn’t sound fit to do any physical activity.. 5’4 60-80 lbs is grossly underweight and she probably has an eating disorder

no technique will help her if she is intimidated and the inmates can sense her fear (she has to execute the moves under pressure and gain respect through her personality also), the psychological aspect should be taken into account (this should not be compensated by a delusional type of self confidence acquired trough some weeks of martial arts training )
what is her motivation for this job? does she wants to feel a sense of power over other people?

" she doesnt like to workout, but i'ma see what if she still wants to do it when i tell her their going to make her workout."

Just show her this:

Sould be motivating if some guys train for hours how to kill you calculating every move and drilling the techniques.

Lmao i'll find a way, she ain't my girlfriend, shes just a really good friend of mine, i think she can do it, but she just needs to learn how to fight first and defend herself, and i want to teach her. A CO job is better then the job she has now.
teach her psychology. and how to deal with people. i would recommend worrying about fighting skills two much.

Correctional Officers subdue and mitigate threats. They are not there to fight but she will have to feel somewhat comfortable with that continuous threat and her ability to deal with it.

i dont know how old you are, but im going to guess you are younger.

not the job for a young small women that is even remotely attractive.

For lifers, the closest thing to a woman is a feminine man. So ANY type of woman will do just fine.

I would advise against it.

i dont know how old you are, but im going to guess you are younger.

not the job for a young small women that is even remotely attractive.

For lifers, the closest thing to a woman is a feminine man. So ANY type of woman will do just fine.

I would advise against it.

I'm 20 years old, and shes 26 about to be 27. The fact that you think i'm a little kid just shows that you have some mental issues.

I'm 20 years old, and shes 26 about to be 27. The fact that you think i'm a little kid just shows that you have some mental issues.

sure thing bud, 20 years old is still very much a kid, 2 years out of your teens. anyways, good luck breaking into prison and fighting dudes....and im the one with mental issues o_O.....it was that statement of yours that made me think you were young. that and thinking CO is a good profession for a 60 lbs woman.

Last edited:
sure thing bud, 20 years old is still very much a kid, 2 years out of your teens. anyways, good luck breaking into prison and fighting dudes....and im the one with mental issues o_O.....it was that statement of yours that made me think you were young. that and thinking CO is a good profession for a 60 lbs woman.

A military veteran told me they would bulk her up. I don't condone it, and that statement saying that i would go in their and fuck the person up, was just saying how angry i would be, of coursw i cant break into a prison.

Correctional Officers subdue and mitigate threats. They are not there to fight but she will have to feel somewhat comfortable with that continuous threat and her ability to deal with it.

She works in newark, nj, and shes been abused verbally and physically, both when she was in high school and this year. I think she can handle being threatened i mean i'm bigger then her and shes still not scared of me when i get mad.

In order to subdue, and mitigate threats wont CO's have to get physical? From what I know, they dont carry weapons on them because they dont want the inmates to grab them.

Ok aparently she said shes ok with working out during the training, but she said after the training shes not going to work out. Sometimes she makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back