Help the first K-1 champion Branko Cikatic to fight with bacteria and decubitus - MEDICAL FUNDRAISER

Awesome post,and with all due respect,I think you, like a lot of us have,should google Karma and learn the real meaning of it.
001.jpg

How did you get a yellow?I know I talked shit on a different site once,but your posts are generally insightful and well thought out over here,to the point where I like you now(no romo)

Now I feel bad tbh,I'll throw a 10 in.I feel for his family,ugh this world sucks balls =/
Sometimes I shoot the shit when I'm bored, and make a joke that fits in on the off-topic discussion rather than the heavies. Nothing too bad though, at least this time the mod who dubbed me actually told me why.

It's coverd. I know, I live there.

I saw that you live there.Some procedures aren't covered in free health care places is all I was saying.How do you know it's for sure covered?Well if every single medical need is covered I guess you can go get your girl a boobjob this weekend.

I saw that you live there.Some procedures aren't covered in free health care places is all I was saying.How do you know it's for sure covered?Well if every single medical need is covered I guess you can go get your girl a boobjob this weekend.

Not everything is covered by so called "Free health" he knows that hospital treatment in Croatia especially in Split is horrible where people are more likely to die than to recover. I mean recently director of KBC Firule died on the beach because "Free health" ambulance couldnt reach him. There is no point of going into discussion with someone that stated that he doesnt like Branko. Thank God there are normal realistic people here because if it was up to "warriors" that dislike him he d be dead already. As for Kerr fight yes he elbowed him yes we know. Branko was 43-44 when he switched to MMA it was a bad move even he stated that but that fight has nothing to do with his overall career in kickboxing and muaythai or his health condition now. Like one forum member said above "If you wanna help, help"

I am gay. Also I am sure that you know better than me who lives there.

Strange he can’t afford it

As a couple of monetioned his underground connections I’m surprised none of those people are willing to help

I have no idea where my money is going. Not gonna help sorry!!!!!! also first time I hear this name

Back