Help the first K-1 champion Branko Cikatic to fight with bacteria and decubitus - MEDICAL FUNDRAISER

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Branko Cikatic "Croatian Tiger" ended up in hospital few months ago due to pulmonary embolism, sepsis. In hospital he developed severe hospital bacteria and decubitus wounds that did not heal yet therefore physical rehabilitation is impossible until Branko's condition is stabilised engouh to return home. With funds raised his family will have a chance to improve his medical condition and possibly bring him home where he would have full medical care and assistance.

https://gogetfunding.com/medical-fundraiser-branko-cikatic/

Poor guy, God bless him! Let's fund, guys, please..

The fighter who knocked twice the second legend of K-1 Ernesto Hoost (after Semmy Schilt).

<6>

Sounds horrible...god bless

He was a good fighter.Had a few fights he was pretty dirty in though.Hope the best for him.

Damn

That sucks. Him and Bob Sapp are the only people to stop Ernesto Hoost twice.

Helluva right hook

I was a mod at K-1 fans since idk '03 or something,so obviously I watched a lot of his fights.It's not a good time to say anything negative and I hope he gets better but I won't be contributing.It is nice that people can get together and help people.

Awesome fighter. I thought him and Mirko were friends? Hopefully Cro Cop or someone can help out.

He was Mirkos first big-time coach. I think he had more success in K-1 too

skyscraper-1996-480p-h264-mp4_004884087.jpg

Branko had hands of granite. Heavy heavy KOs

I was a mod at K-1 fans since idk '03 or something,so obviously I watched a lot of his fights.It's not a good time to say anything negative and I hope he gets better but I won't be contributing.It is nice that people can get together and help people.
I know exactly what you mean, I'm Croatian and I've heard rumors about him from back in the day. Not a good person outside the ring, and it was reflected inside too. Have no ill will against the man, but I won't be contributing either. Karma moves in two directions, if we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness... If we act non-virtuously, suffering results.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, hope he gets well tho.

I don't know how to figure out € and $ ...oh it's a little over a dollar(1.17),no big deal.

Awesome post,and with all due respect,I think you, like a lot of us have,should google Karma and learn the real meaning of it.
001.jpg
Fair point, I don't really.

He was Mirkos first big-time coach. I think he had more success in K-1 too

Fun Fact: there was a rumor circling for ages that Branko ordered a hit on CroCop, although later debunked after it was confirmed as a blatant slander in court by one of Branko's ex-employees from Tigar-Cikatic Security. Branko spent 3 months in prison for it, among other accusations. T'was one of those great stories from the underground. I miss those times. They were ruthless, but magical.

I don't like him one bit. I wish him well though.
We have free health care. I don't know why is this even a thing.

I don't like him one bit. I wish him well though.
We have free health care. I don't know why is this even a thing.

Something's aren't covered under free care,but I can only say that about some countries,i'm assuming he needs help that's not covered,but of course idk.

Something's aren't covered under free care,but I can only say that about some countries,i'm assuming he needs help that's not covered,but of course idk.
It's coverd. I know, I live there.

I remember his bizarre MMA fight with Mark Kerr, best of luck to Branko with getting healthy.

I remember his bizarre MMA fight with Mark Kerr, best of luck to Branko with getting healthy.

bizarre was his blatant fouling. He was one of the dirtiest fighters in K1. This was the only time I really saw Mark Kerr furious. Without the ref he would have punched Cikatic into a corpse that day.
He always gave away a criminal vibe in my view. Would be really strange why there are so many bad stories about him ( and only him ) when nothing is true (his words).

Good luck to him. It is kind of sad how bad fighters are in general at managing money.

Back