PlayStation Helldivers II

Sooooo.....

no one is mentioning the fact that this game is making you looking for a rock in the shape of a giant dick/dildo???

Been running suicide levels to farm for purple samples.
Each mission there are only 3 samples. Other samples can be found randomly all over the place. But there are only 3 purple samples per map.Haven't found shiiiiiiaaat for days.

Finally broke down and looked it up online and there is ONE rock where all 3 purple samples are clustered around. ONE rock in the entire map. And it is in the shape of a dick/dildo...

Finally had my team (but 2 of them are underlevelled) and we're playing solid completing suicide level missions but we couldn't find this stupid rock all night. So it's getting late (might be our last game) and as we are fleeing from a mass of enemies towards the extraction point my buddy who's ahead of everyone shouts out: "YO!!!!! I FOUND THE DILDO!!!!". We're like for real?! You found it!? Lo and behold this hard rocky dildo stood erect right in front of us. My boy happily collected the samples and we made sure he got on the extraction plane out of here. We all made it out but he was the most important one. We were so happy we ran two more missions to see if we could find another dildo but nope. We only found one.

These developers are mentally dirty sick fucks i tell ya... or we the ones who are sick fucks?...

Last edited:
Sooooo.....

no one is mentioning the fact that this game is making you looking for a rock in the shape of a giant dick/dildo???

Been running suicide levels to farm for purple samples.
Each mission there are only 3 samples. Other samples can be found randomly all over the place. But there are only 3 purple samples per map.Haven't found shiiiiiiaaat for days.

Finally broke down and looked it up online and there is ONE rock where all 3 purple samples are clustered around. ONE rock in the entire map. And it is in the shape of a dick/dildo...

Finally had my team (but 2 of them are underlevelled) and we're playing solid completing suicide level missions but we couldn't find this stupid rock all night. So it's getting late (might be our last game) and as we are fleeing from a mass of enemies towards the extraction point my buddy who's ahead of everyone shouts out: "YO!!!!! I FOUND THE DILDO!!!!". We're like for real?! You found it!? Lo and behold this hard rocky dildo stood erect right in front of us. My boy happily collected the samples and we made sure he got on the extraction plane out of here. We all made it out but he was the most important one. We were so happy we ran two more missions to see if we could find another dildo but nope. We only found one.

These developers are mentally dirty sick fucks i tell ya... or we the ones who are sick fucks?...

Aw man, that's why I've been thinking of dick so much lately. It's just a plot to turn fascists gay

Those shriekers are no joke, got my head lopped off like 5-6 times in one mission.

Me and the team spent about 15 lives trying to take out one of their lairs, got swarmed by like 1000 bugs and couldn't breath lol.

Those shriekers are no joke, got my head lopped off like 5-6 times in one mission.

Me and the team spent about 15 lives trying to take out one of their lairs, got swarmed by like 1000 bugs and couldn't breath lol.
Those bastards are a pain in the ass

Anyone else strictly plays automatons? lol

I almost never play the bugs. The automatons are just way cooler imo.
I find the Automatons more fun due to how chaotic encounters with them can become with lasers and explosions all over the place. They're more difficult i'd say but I feel there's less bullshit to deal with compared to the bugs.

What do you mean?

The Helldivers are invading other planets bringing their fascist agenda to living beings minding their own business. The Helldivers ARE the aliens.

the illuminate are making theyre way towards Earth, and then the 4th faction is apparently gonna be rouge Earth

What do you mean?

The Helldivers are invading other planets bringing their fascist agenda to living beings minding their own business. The Helldivers ARE the aliens.

Woah WOAH WOAH

Spreading democracy and freedom isn’t invading. …Certainly aren’t spreading a “fascist agenda” either.

You’re walking down a dangerous path.. you may want to report yourself to a Democracy Officer for treason.

Back