PlayStation Helldivers II

The Clinch

We want no war here, but that empire won't listen!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
1f26b8eeeab06dca5a07966ce9b9749dcdb384e2.jpg

Anyone playing this?

It's basically Starship Troopers and it's pretty fun if you're into bug squashin' and extraction shooters.

There's also an android/robot side of things that's like taking it to Skynet.

Friendly fire is always on.

I want to but my backlog is ridiculous and slowly trying to get through it plus FF7:Rebirth at the end of the month

Pretty much my exact thoughts. There seems to still be small issues anyways so I'll hold off. I think after I finish Rebirth I'm hoping straight into this.

Other than the server issues, the main issue I've had with this game is that ever since I downloaded it (last two days) my PS5 doesn't wake up from rest mode and I have to manually start it.

Upon doing such I'm notified there was a Helldivers 2 update.

But today after the update, I'm notified Helldivers 2 is corrupted and has to be removed and redownloaded.

Hope this company can figure this shit out because they've made a fun game here.. but I don't want my PS5 to go shithouse in the process. Seems like they're rolling out updates that aren't ready to be sent.

About to buy this on PC. If anyone wants to link up i'm down to make new friends.

DadoFraser is my PSN, not sure how it works for crossplay but add me if you can.

If anyone else wants to team up add me too.
For sure sherbro just got it downloaded now.

DadoFraser is my PSN, not sure how it works for crossplay but add me if you can.

If anyone else wants to team up add me too.
My friend code is #1039-2972

Btw I haven't forgot lol, I tried to add you yesterday but it wasn't turning up any results, I'm guessing the games still acting up, they are releasing patches almost daily.
Its all good bro bro.

And it looks like the servers are at capacity.

Great.

Just want to spread liberty and democracy across the cosmos but no dice.

And it looks like the servers are at capacity.

Great.

Just want to spread liberty and democracy across the cosmos but no dice.
Arrowhead/Sony put out an official statement earlier this week that they're making rapid hires and dedicating 110% to supporting as well as growing Helldivers II beyond the level it's already reached. I think you early democracy-spreaders are part of something quite special and will be taken care of. To that end, I have to assume MM and servers are top prio.

Really happy with the game so far and the Devs seem like good people. I don't blame them for the server issues, the popularity grew like wildfire.

500M USD budget versus 50M, people are also pointing out:

Helldivers 2 has now passed Halo Infinite’s all-time peak CCU on Steam 👀

Helldivers 2: 276K
Halo Infinite: 272K

What a success for Sony and Arrowhead, and Helldivers just keeps on growing!

Back