Hector Lombard being a Bully in Judo Class! (SRS, GET IN)

Cage fighter from 3rd world country is a bad guy.

I'll call Ripley's.

lol at people criticizing professional fighters for being sociopaths(Jones, Lombard, Yoel), they hurt people for money. kind of hard to have sympathy/empathy in a sport like that

And yet most of fighters show plenty of those.

Interesting. You said flip it. The way I was viewing it was a rotation and making light of how it only needs a 60 degree rotation to be "upside down"
Yes in both cases you end up with the same orientation, with that said there's nothing wrong with calling it upside down.

It's been known for a while that Hector is a bully and borderline sociopath.
I know plenty of people who've trained with him and have nothing nice to say. He's been known to knock students out cold sparring with full malicious intent

He's a piece of shit. I wish UFC had let him go.

doesn't mean its real. its called saving face. get off your high horse

That's an interesting take, but most fighters are too much of a terrible actors for most of it to be fake.

That's an interesting take, but most fighters are too much of a terrible actors for most of it to be fake.
Jones tried to play that Schtick. also GSP puts on that gentlemen act, I also don't but Cody Garbrandts good Samaritan act. could you imagine beating the shit out of a guy for a mediocre paycheck? I mean I could understand if there were millions involved but someone of these guys (Including Lombard) aren't living that lavish lifestyle

The other guy's a blackbelt his size, I don't see the problem?

Don't like him much but don't see a lot in that.

the Hendo KO is one of the most glorious things ever.

Hector is truly the dumbest guy in MMA... tied with Travis brown

just ragdolls and pushes the dude hes "sparring" with on to the kids, not giving a single fk, true alpha

c99602cf0569736a2dbdf7adbbccae0d.gif

If anyone actually bothered to look at the gif, you'd see that the kid in white is throwing the one in blue on an Uchi Mata or something similar. The kids are on the ground because one of them just threw the other.

Hector is a jerk but I don't see anything wrong with this video.

what a loser. If I ever cross paths with him on the streets i'll definitely have words with him about his PED use and this sort of behavior.

Not that bad, ever been to a dojo/gym that size? happens a lot when that many people are in a small area....

Bang on. Where's the coach or students not sparring standing between them.

Hector does have a name for being a bit over the top but this is not that.

I know plenty of people who've trained with him and have nothing nice to say. He's been known to knock students out cold sparring with full malicious intent

He's a piece of shit. I wish UFC had let him go.

Heard the same but met him once and he seemed pretty chill

Back