Hector Lombard being a Bully in Judo Class! (SRS, GET IN)

Obviously Hector has a reputation, likely for a reason. But what the hell are we supposed to see in that gif? That people bump into each other sometimes?

Also, Sherdog yet again showing no understanding of the word "ragdoll." No one even got taken down in that gif ffs. I could post a gif of two people clinched and say "OMG RAGDOLLED" and it'd slide on this place.

They're sparring. I'm definitely not seeing what you think you see.
I also doubt hitting the children was planned, or that he even knew he did it.

This, Shit happens sometimes

He saw a ten year old who was taller than him and got pissed

I know a little story that Josh Barnett beat the absolute shit out of Lombard in a camp. Lombard is well known to be rude and sarcastic and bully people in gyms, he tried in the past once to Josh Barnett and got a beating of a lifetime, 100% true story.

what am i looking at other than them doing a drill and stopping when they get too close to the other group?

I'm not a fan of Lombard and certainly not a fan of his vitamin-rich diet, but ... you don't want to half-ass judo throws in training. That's how people get hurt. I once saw a woman get her ankle snapped because her training partner went easy on her. She failed to throw her to the ground in one clean motion, the lady's ankle caught along the mat, and she basically sat down directly on the ankle with the thrower coming down too and SNAP. Loud enough for everyone in the training to hear and stop.

The safest throws are good, crisp, and quick with proper technique. I don't see a major problem with what Lombard is doing here.

Oh, and it doesn't really hurt to get thrown like that on mats. Even for someone fairly new.

An upside down triangle is rightside up. Do you mean a sidewise triangle?
I'm trying my best to figure this out.... A triangle generally has a point at the top right? (Generally when someone says triangle they mean an equilateral with a point up) when you flip it upside down it then has the flat side that was once the bottom on top. I don't see what the confusion is.

The guy is a mental midget and has a reputation for doing this going back years.

He gets very upset when you mention that Barnett spotted him doing it, did it back to teach him a lesson and made him cry.

TS is

avHnbUZ.gif

Overeem beats up 5 year olds. I'm not much better for laughing but those 2 should get along well.

I'm trying my best to figure this out.... A triangle generally has a point at the top right? (Generally when someone says triangle they mean an equilateral with a point up) when you flip it upside down it then has the flat side that was once the bottom on top. I don't see what the confusion is.
Interesting. You said flip it. The way I was viewing it was a rotation and making light of how it only needs a 60 degree rotation to be "upside down"

Of course I wouldn't think he did it on purpose but he could have not put his hand up while the kids go flying lol

They're sparring. I'm definitely not seeing what you think you see.
I also doubt hitting the children was planned, or that he even knew he did it.
theyre not even sparring. the other guy is not resisting. theyre just moving around and one person is practicing his throws.

but yes, there was no 'bullying' going on here. i thought ts was joking

??????????????

Just how is that bullying? Have you ever trained any combat sports? It would be completely different story, if Hector was throwing some white belts like that, but you can obviously see that isn't the case.

I don't see anything wrong here. It seems they are drilling. You can't do these techniques with half ass power. What the fuck TS?

He could use some better mat awareness perhaps, but that wasn't that bad. Sometimes when you feel or see an opening you just take it and forget who's practicing around you. It's common to bump into others when sharing mat space.

No big deal here. Although I get it, it's Hector and he does have a reputation.

Yep, in this case I dont think its intentional and reminds me of how dangerous this close sparring is.
Worst imo is someeone kneeing or laying down with the heel up and annother one gets thrown onto the foot and ligaments. Ouch!!!!!

It's been known for a while that Hector is a bully and borderline sociopath.
lol at people criticizing professional fighters for being sociopaths(Jones, Lombard, Yoel), they hurt people for money. kind of hard to have sympathy/empathy in a sport like that

Back