Heavyweight is just embarrassing right now

I certainly didn't "have to" put Aleks and Herring, I just enjoyed a lot of their fights in Pride tremendously. They had tons of great HWs come through

Frye
Colmeman
Mark Kerr
Fujita
Goodridge
Igor
Bob fucking Sapp
early Mark Hunt

all had great fights in the division

I enjoyed their fights too. That still doesn't make it a great division.

I think all weight divisions go through rises and falls. Some divisions more than others. I would say LHW is worse at the moment. But that's just my opinion...

1jgeOUe.gif
LHW is hurt because they let too many guys go to other organizations.

Yeah, I remember when Stann said that and Lewis was tired AF.

Stipe is King.
Wedum is getting old.
Reem is getting old.
JDS is getting old. And he will be banned.
Cain is injured and also is getting old.
Same for Arlovski and Browne.
Lewis has lousy cardio.

Ngannou may be a challenger for Stipe, but, for now, he has no notable wins, only and old Arlovski.

How old are You? 12?

What is with this shit about all these fighters getting old?

This is not the Disney Channel.

No. Just no.

You manlets don't understand how size plays an important role in a fight.
Rumble would crack is his glass chin, D.C used to fight at HW and Jones would easily destroy him, I don't think you and the rest of Alisteroid Testoreem's fanboys understand he's not as good as you think he is

Rumble would crack is his glass chin, D.C used to fight at HW and Jones would easily destroy him, I don't think you and the rest of Alisteroid Testoreem's fanboys understand he's not as good as you think he is

Calling someone a fanboy is gay. Only 15 year old queers does that. I am not a fan of Overeem, but he would not let Jones destroy him. You just say that because you hate anybody that takes steroids due to you being a 112 pound wimp who wants to take roids, but you can't because you are too sheltered in your mom's basement to not know how to acquire them.

Reem still has a K-1 Kickboxing background and can bang. He still has legit grappling and almost choked out Stipe. He is bigger and stronger than Jones. Jones had some difficulty with OSP. He would struggle against Overeem.

How old are You? 12?

What is with this shit about all these fighters getting old?

This is not the Disney Channel.

Werdum is 40.
Reem is 37.
Arlovski is 38.
Hunt is 42.
Browne is 35 and on a losing streak.
Cain is 35 and injured. We don't know when he will come back.
My bad about JDS, I thought he was older.

English is not my primary language, I didn't know that only teenagers and kids use this espression. Get over it!
Can I replace "they are getting old" with "they are fucking old and out of their prime"?

My idea was that most of the good HW fighters are old and out of their prime and there aren't many good young fighters to replace them.

HW just isn't going to ever be really deep. If you have 3-4 good good ones and a few others decent ones that on a night when things fall right they could make it interesting that would be all you could ask for. HW division in boxing experiences the same thing.

not a lot of action..... need some new blood. Francis may be legit, but he just lost some momentum with jds being flagged

Junior Albini 2018 Champ

Calling someone a fanboy is gay. Only 15 year old queers does that. I am not a fan of Overeem, but he would not let Jones destroy him. You just say that because you hate anybody that takes steroids due to you being a 112 pound wimp who wants to take roids, but you can't because you are too sheltered in your mom's basement to not know how to acquire them.

Reem still has a K-1 Kickboxing background and can bang. He still has legit grappling and almost choked out Stipe. He is bigger and stronger than Jones. Jones had some difficulty with OSP. He would struggle against Overeem.
You getting pissed off because I told you the truth shows you're the one that lives in your moms basement and I would rather be a 112 pound wim then take steroids and You just ignored Rumble and D.C cause you know it's true and no he didn't almost choke out Stipe, you clearly didn't A. Watch the fight or B. To much of a Reem fanboy and believed his "I felt a tap" excuse

Other sports have 260 lb athletes that don't drop hands onto hips in the middle of competition.

I've been a big MMA fan since my pre-teen days but that stuff is just cringeworthy and embarrassing as a fan. Imagine Marc Gasol, a 265 lb NBA player, just stopping in the middle of a possession to watch with his hands on his hips. Unthinkable. Imagine Khalil Mack, a 255 lb NFL player, just stopping mid play to stand with his hands on his hips.

Or, you know...he had a back injury.

<Fedor23>

Probably killed your own argument with Khalil Mack, considering he plays in a sport where he gets a break every 30 seconds, gets to huff oxygen on the sidelines via a mask and has lax PED testing.

It's because Cain is too good. He makes everyone look bad as a result.

Back